Arduino UNO and Basic Electronics - Complete beginner course
What you'll learn
- Learn about the concepts of electricity.
- Understand what Arduino UNO is.
- Learn about Arduino UNO, electronics, Embedded C programming language from basics.
- Build 8 physical robotics projects. (Detailed explanation, circuits and list of components are included).
- Learn general concepts of programming.
- Understand Embedded C programming language step by step from basics.
- Learn about different sensors like ultrasonic, temperature, moisture, IR sensor (many more)from basics.
- More than 40 activities included using various component through out the course for better practice and better understanding of different electronic components.
- Learn the correct method to trim and join 2 wires, join wires with components etc.
- Learn about how to perform soldering step by step (Basics).
- Series and parallel connections.
- Learn to measure resistance of a resistor by 2 different methods.
- Learn about AC DC properties.
- L:earn to measure current,. voltage from a circuit/ component using a multimeter.
- Learn to work with libraries in Arduino.
- Learn about more than 20 different electronics components.
- A laptop or a Desktop will be required.
- No prior knowledge on Arduino is required.
- No prior knowledge on coding is required.
- No prior knowledge on electronics required.
- In this course majority of the portion is covered in the simulation software. But if you are interested in making the projects or performing the activities physically then Arduino UNO and required components can be purchased (List of components for each project is included in the course itself).
- Last but not the least, a lot of excitement and tinkering mind to play with electronics is required :) :) !!
Welcome to "Arduino UNO and Basic electronics - Complete course".
This is a combined course consisting of topics related to the Arduino UNO and basic electronics, both! This course is designed in such a way that it gives theoretical and practical learning experience with lots of activities for practice on each topic and also contains 8 real life projects from which few are based on real life examples. We will learn about Arduino UNO and basic electronics (various sensors, electronic components, etc. ; activities such as: soldering, wire trimming are also included) from scratch and step by step.
What will you learn ?
Learn about Arduino UNO from scratch based on block coding.
Experience real life look a like electronics components in simulation software first and later on use them in real life as well.
Learn about basics of coding by using practical and user friendly method called block coding. No prior experience in coding is required for learning block coding.
Learn in-depth things about different electronic components like their usages/ functionalities, specifications, capacities, connections, working principles, etc.
Have hands on learning tutorials even for trimming of wires, Soldering and see build the 8 projects and much more.
Learn about embedded C language from scratch to intermediate with activities and examples. The text based programming language, Embedded C (Nothing but, extension of C language) is being taught in a different way in this course by comparing it with the block based coding language which makes it easier for the learner to understand the working of the text based code and have a better understanding on the code.
Learn to make a circuit in simulation and real life by reading the electronic circuit diagrams.
Learning style of this course:
First, theory is being taught and after that supporting examples or practice activities are conducted for proper understanding of that particular topic.
Know about the "How, when and why" behind the electronic components.
Step by step process from scratch.
All the sections are supported by quiz's for knowing evaluating the learners knowledge.
Quick response by the course creator for doubts related to course topics asked by the learners so that learning does not stop!
Some Do It Yourself (DIY) or self making project ideas based on basic electronics and Arduino UNO which are fun to make and play based on real life usages!
This course is designed from basics and organized in a user friendly structure. This course is for everyone who are new in this field and wants to learn something new and exciting about Arduino UNO and Basic electronics, and for those students as well who are experienced but they want to practice or brush-up their knowledge. This course will not make you job ready or a professional in this field but will surely give you a stepping stone to move ahead in this field of electronics and robotics.
By the end of the course you will be having enough skill sets which will help you in selecting the right electronics components for your projects, it will also help you to handle the electronic components in the correct way and let you code and make projects on your own.
Looking forward to see you soon! Join me in the course - "Arduino UNO and Basic electronics - Complete course" to develop and brush up your skill sets..
Happy Learning :) !!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all the students from any field or grade who wants to learn and explore new things or clear there concepts about Arduino UNO, Electronics and want to learn how to create innovative things on their own using Arduino UNO and learn to deal with electronic components.
- Anyone who wants to create some cool school/college project and wants to learn something new and exciting.
- Anyone who wants to initiate there career in Electronics, Robotics, Coding.
- This course is for everyone who likes to tinker with Arduino, Robots, Electronics and love to innovate.
- This course is for all the individuals who like to think out of the box!
- Anyone who wants to find out the amazing side of Arduino UNO and basic electronics !!
Hi, I am an Engineer by profession and I am passionate about robotics and electronics. I am an educator, electronics and DIY hobbyist and love to tinker with machines, electronics and coding. I am having a teaching experience of more than three years and have taught more than 300 people of different age groups from all around the world.
During my engineering college days I had created few projects based on Arduino’s (Different Arduino boards) and electronic components. I have always felt during my school days that theory topics usually reduces one’s interest even in an exciting techie subject, I believe that learning should be full of fun, full of excitement and especially should be based on hands on experience (practical activities), as that helps maintain the interests and it leads to clear understanding of the topics, boosts self-confidence and gives one good amount of exposure. ”
My motive of sharing knowledge is that I want people to learn the things in most creative and fun way with lots of hands on activities involved which makes learning full of fun and makes things understandable also I try to explain complex topics in the most simplest way possible.
I am always up to help and solve doubts of my fellow learners, learning my courses on Udemy!
Wish you a Happy Learning :) !