Robotics for Kids : Learn coding while building Robots
What you'll learn
- Learn to build electronic circuits from Scratch
- Learning to build Programming from Scratch
- Programming the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understanding use of Sensors and other Components
- Build an Obstacle Avoiding robot
- Build Electronic Devices using LED's motors sensors
- No materials required if you only wish to view the course
- Arduino prototyping board (and other items mentioned in the list in section 1)
- You need a PC or a Mac & Enthusiasm of creating something new
- No prior Technical Knowledge is required
- No prior Electronics Knowledge required
- No prior Programming Knowledge is required
- Download the Scratch based Drag & Drop Programming Software
Robotics is an application of various engineering streams - Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical & Mechanical.
Unleash Your Child's Inner Engineer with Arduino Programming!
Are you tired of boring theories and complex concepts? Do you want your child to dive headfirst into the exciting world of technology without getting lost in endless lectures? Look no further – our Arduino Programming course is here to ignite their passion and turn them into a tech-savvy scientist from day one!
#Learn Risk-Free - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (But trust us, you won't need it!)
The Course Structure- (No boring theories, begin immediately without hardware)
Start with Tinkercad Projects (Arduino Simulation activities without hardware)
Strengthen Electrical Engineering concepts with practical examples
Arduino Robotics to learn all the fundamental of Arduino Hardware & Programming
Course Activites :
1. ARDUINO ROBOTICS Course Activities (without Hardware - Tinkercad)
Experience the power of Arduino without physical components. Dive into simulations that allow your child to learn and experiment with circuits, programming, and more, all within a virtual environment.
Design Arduino LED Circuit & control through Programming
Design Arduino Motor Circuits & control through Programming
Design & Simulate Sensors interfacing circuits - IR Sensor, Ultrasonic & Temperature Sensors
Design & Simulate Robot Interfacing circuits
2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING concepts for kids
Learn Basics of Electricity & Power practically
Relation between Voltage & Current - Ohm's Law
Learn the Basics of Circuit Design
Learn calculation of Resistance
3. ARDUINO ROBOTICS Course Activities (with Hardware)
Master the fundamentals of Arduino hardware and programming. Learn to design circuits, control LEDs, motors, and explore the fascinating world of sensors and robot interfacing. Your child will unleash their creativity and bring their robot creations to life.
Arduino LED Circuit Design & Control - 10 Activities
Arduino Motor Circuit Design & Control - 3 Activities
Very Simple Arduino Robot - 2 Activities [Robot without Sensor]
Sensor Circuit & Programming - 4 Activities
Obstruction Avoiding Robot Circuit & Programming - 2 Activities [sensor controlled Robot]
Are you excited to create something immediately without getting into too much subject theory which bores you? Then you have landed at the right course.
Learn Theory while applying them
Start learning by applying the fundamentals instead of learning the long theories first.
The course has been deliberately kept short to deliver outcomes quickly & we have knowingly skipped few concepts which are not necessary while starting but are learning barriers to start enjoying technology. You will learn concepts to understand the electronics or science behind every item, Circuit designing & building circuits from scratch, logic building for programming Arduino but be assured that you will start building Arduino applications from the very first session. Believe me Robotics is for everyone and you are going to make it a kids stuff during this course.
Easy-to-Use: Learn 2 Software Together!
We make learning Arduino programming a breeze with a Scratch-based programming platform. Your child will start writing Arduino programs immediately, grasping concepts like for loops, while loops, if-else statements, and more. They'll also gain hands-on experience with Arduino IDE, as the software generates IDE codes too. It's the perfect blend of simplicity and versatility!
Learn Theory While Applying It!
We understand that traditional learning methods can dampen enthusiasm. That's why our Arduino course takes a revolutionary approach. Say goodbye to endless theories and hello to hands-on, practical learning! Your child will start building Arduino applications right from the first session, making complex technology feel like child's play.
# Student Reviews
- This is great i love it.i wish they did this in my school because this is awesome thanks for making this.
- Very well done. Material is easy to understand as presented. I am lookng forward to te advance courses for this subject from this instructor
- using sketch to see how to write the program is useful
- The pictures are very instructive. The lecture is very clear and describes the activities in full.
Note : Those under 18 but above the age of consent may use the course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
Enroll today & embark on an exciting Tech Journey
I am excited to see you in the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner in Arduino & Robotics
- Parents / Teachers who wish to teach Electronics, Robotics to their kids (7 years+)
- STEM educators & Teachers
- Anyone who wants to start a Robotics Class for kids
- Non technical Enthusiasts / Hobbyists with no programming background
- This course is not for experienced Arduino programmers, unless you want to code with your kids.
I am an Automation Engineer with PG in Operations. Certification in Robotics from IIT Kharagpur (OP), Kuka Robots & in PLC programming. I have 15+ years of Industrial work experience.
I am highly enthusiastic about coding, building Robots, Programmable Cars and have participated in various tech events like Robo wars, Coding competitions & Car Racing events during my college days.
I have been teaching Coding, Robotics & STEM to kids and adults Online & Offline in Classroom and I possess practical experience of 9 years in teaching to a varied age groups starting age 6 years to working professionals.
I am highly committed and enthusiastic about education. I know and believe that Education needs to be practical and that’s why all of my courses are based on my practical experience, I try to explain even theoretical concepts practically. I have not made courses where I don’t have practical expertise.
Apart from this, I have 4.5 years of Automobile Industry experience & around 11 years of Industrial Consultancy experience. I specialize in Industrial Automation, programming Industrial PLC’s of Allen Bradley & microprocessors based equipment. I have hands on working experience on Robots of ABB, Fanuc & Kuka.