Build your 1st Arduino Robot: Arduino for Kids & Parents
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to build electronic circuits from Scratch
- Learning to build Programming from Scratch
- Programming the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understanding use of Sensors and other Components
- Build an Obstacle Avoiding robot
- Build Electronic Devices using LED's motors sensors
- No materials required if you only wish to view the course
- Arduino prototyping board (and other items mentioned in the list in section 1)
- You need a PC or a Mac & Enthusiasm of creating something new
- No prior Technical Knowledge is required
- No prior Electronics Knowledge required
- No prior Programming Knowledge is required
- Download the Scratch based Drag & Drop Programming Software
Be a Technology Creator Today !!! Discover the scientist in you.
# No boring theories. Start Programming from very 1st Lecture.
Are you excited to create something immediately without getting into too much subject theory which bores you? Then you have landed at the right course.
#30 days money back Guarantee
Learn Theory while applying them
Start learning by applying the fundamentals instead of learning the long theories first. The course has been deliberately kept short to deliver outcomes quickly & we have knowingly skipped few concepts which are not necessary while starting but are learning barriers to start enjoying technology. You will learn concepts to understand the electronics or science behind every item, Circuit designing & building circuits from scratch, logic building for programming Arduino but be assured that you will start building Arduino applications from the very first session. Believe me Robotics is for everyone and you are going to make it a kids stuff during this course.
Arduino LED Circuit Design & Control - 10 Activities
Arduino Motor Circuit Design & Control - 3 Activities
Very Simple Arduino Robot - 2 Activities
Sensor Circuit & Programming - 4 Activities
Obstruction Avoiding Robot Circuit & Programming - 2 Activities
Easy to use, learn 2 software together
You will use a Scratch based programming platform which makes it easy for the learners to start writing programs immediately. You will learn different programming concepts like for loop, while loop, if & else statements but in an easy way. You can also learn the coding & its syntax used in Arduino IDE as the software generates IDE codes too.
# Student Reviews
- This is great i love it.i wish they did this in my school because this is awesome thanks for making this.
- Very well done. Material is easy to understand as presented. I am lookng forward to te advance courses for this subject from this instructor
- using sketch to see how to write the program is useful
- The pictures are very instructive. The lecture is very clear and describes the activities in full.
- Any beginner in Arduino & Robotics
- Children above 10 yrs (below 10yrs under supervision)
- Parents who wish to teach Electronics, Robotics to their kids
- STEM educators & Teachers
- Anyone who wants to start a Robotics Class for kids
- Non technical Enthusiasts
- Hobbyists with no programming background
Welcome !!! Thank you for chosing to read this.
Arduino Robotics for kids & Parents : Step by Step
To kick off the course you need
1. To have few electronics components with you (Check the list of items)
2. Download the software (links mentioned below) & install it.
Enjoy Learning & All the best !!!
For any doubts/queries or feedback please feel free to contact over a personal message or asking a question on Udemy questions portal (attached a link about how to ask a question for your ease). I will try to solve your issues or queries to the best of my knowledge & understanding. I will assess the feedback & will try to improve the course by implementing your feedback or queries.
Enjoy Learning & All the best !!!
Here you will place an LED in Arduino and will program it immediately using the software you have downloaded.
Writing your first Program to control the LED you have connected to the Arduino.