Arduino meets Python: Step by Step
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design Arduino Circuits
- Program Arduino using Python Language
- Connect Python with Arduino
- Learn serial communication basics in Python
- Learn serial communication basics in Arduino
- Fully Control Arduino using Python
- Set up electronic circuits
- Set up the Communication protocol on Arduino
- Write basic applications for Arduino in Python to control basics functions
- Advanced Control of analog and digital inputs and outputs
- How to Integrate Arduino sensors and switches
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
>>> Arduino meets Python: Step by step guide is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks & Engineers who want to take Arduino Programming to next level. <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “How to work on Arduino and Python” by using Python Language and PythonEnvironment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the Arduino with your Computer and Control it using Python.
Arduino can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects or Home Automation related projects.
You’ll learn how to:
Set up electronic circuits
Set up the Communication protocol on Arduino
Write basic applications for Arduino in Python to control basics functions
Advanced Control of analog and digital inputs and outputs
How to Integrate Arduino sensors and switches
Why Learn Arduino?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system & to display the operations on PC Screen
Arduino is one of the cost-effective tools which you can create or purchase & starts programming to interact with physical elements with your logic & create results the way you want.
And using Python, you can fully control the Arduino Board and the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal, you can also create unlimited Buttons, Switches & Message Box to control the Arduino
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Arduino Geeks