Arduino Programming for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Arduino Programming in C++
- Arduino UNO
- No, there are no requirements or prerequisites. Anyone can learn.
In this course, You'll learn all the foundations for Arduino UNO and build projects using sensors and actuators. There is no need of any prior knowledge in Programming. We'll have brief insights on Programming in C/C++, particularly for Arduino. We'll also have a deep insight on basic electrical and electronic components such as breadboard, resistors, LED's and Pushbuttons.
Also, This course uses an online simulation tool called TinkerCAD and there is no need of any hardware.
After completing this course, You'll be able to
1. Explain all the core hardware components of Arduino UNO and their working.
2. Know how to design circuits using Arduino and other electronic components
3. Design electrical circuits using TinkerCAD
4. Interface sensors such as Temperature Sensors, Proximity Sensors with Arduino and build some simple projects.
5. Learn how to interface Servo motors and LCD with Arduino which is the basis for building robots using Arduino.
6. Building some real world projects.
Arduino is one of the devices with computational intelligence and it is used as an IOT (Internet of things) device nowadays.
Nothing more to write. I'll see you there in my lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Electronics Aspirants!
Self motivated budding electronics and communication engineer who can work on multiple roles. Interested in Modelling digital circuits using hardware description languages. Have a strong grasp of Verilog, Computer Architecture, C, C++, Java, Embedded C, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Loves to teach and so being a course instructor in Udemy, Learnfly and Guruface Inc. Cross Platform Application developer specialized in Google Flutter with Dart Programming and using Firebase as the backend. Skilled to work in tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Xilinx Vivado, TinkerCAD, Proteus Design Suite, Camtasia and Altium Designer for PCB Design