Arduino for Beginners - (Complete Course From Scratch)
What you'll learn
- Programming Arduino microcontroller in Arduino IDE
- You will learn how to program a Arduino Microcontroller from scratch
- Build your own projects with the Arduino microcontroller..
- You will be learning all the peripherals programming from scratch no libraries used in Arduino IDE
- Everything you want to learn in Arduino Uno
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Measure the distance between the sensor and an object in front of it
- Display text on a liquid crystal display using Arduino
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more.
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- With the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches.
- Basic knowledge on electronics components
- Basic knowledge on C programming not mandatory
Over a 47+ lecture videos, 10+ Hours of Full HD Content that will take you in an interactive learning to not only master the coding of Arduino Uno Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of Arduino Microcontroller internal structure and hardware schematics required for building your own products out of Arduino (Atmega328) microcontroller, how it really works, it’s parts and how your code is working inside the CPU of a Microcontroller.
Hi, welcome you all to this course on Arduino Programming Course for Beginners.
The course is structured for the need of learners to understand microcontrollers from scratch till you master your skills. This course is the outcome of the experience I gained after training many of graduate students and working professionals in person, and with my expertise in the field of embedded systems. Few basic Embedded C concepts are also covered.
SM Training Academy invites you all to enroll in this course and explore the world of embedded systems with step by step guidance by own expert trainers to excel in their career. There is no better way to master and understand the AVR microcontroller than joining this course. Whatever you want to learn is available in this course and also we will be updating the course with new lectures in a periodical manner. So join the course and enjoy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- People with some experience in electronics
- People with an beginner knowledge of embedded systems
- Electronics students and hobbyist
SM Training Academy established in 2013 with an ambition of serving the needs of people and industry by offering hi-tech solutions incorporating innovations and adaptability. We are expertise in the field of electronics, embedded systems, software, firmware development, Circuit design, Real-time Operating systems and PCB designing.
We also provide development support to various industries undertaking development projects ensuring the quality and reliability of products.
We provide various training and internship courses for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of electronics branches of Engineering.
We welcome you to join us on this journey knowledge hunt.
We provide Knowledge of PIC , AVR, Arduino, ARM Cortex-M, ESP, RTOS, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone black, RF, BLE, WIFI ,PCB Designing, Basic Electronics etc...,