Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make your own Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Learn Working Principle of Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Interface Switches and other devices with Arduino
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Arduino
- A Will to apply, not just watch
>>> Make Your Own Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope in a Step by Step Manner, learn and have fun Practicing Arduino <<<
Welcome to this course.
This course will teach you how to make your own Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope at home using Few switches some components, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component is, why we use it, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the basics of Arduino and ending with displaying data on Real-Time Oscilloscope.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Real-Time Oscilloscope, what is need to be coded and how to interface - wiring -and code all parts correctly so that you can adjust Real-Time Oscilloscope using different buttons in which each of the buttons will output different signal.
After this course, you will be able to make your homemade very own Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope and the choice is yours to use it and apply it with any application that comes in your mind.
All connections are explained in detail, and you can choose the sound level for each signal and the number of Real-Time Oscilloscope buttons to be used.
Goal From This Course:
- Make your own Arduino Real-Time Oscilloscope that works efficiently and effectively.
What you will learn in this Course
- How to make Arduino Real-Time Oscilloscope.
- How to Deal with Sounds and Tones Using Arduino.
- How to set output in Real-Time Oscilloscope.
- How to interface Buttons with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino.
- What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects?
- Arduino Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning How Real-Time Oscilloscope works
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to Output different Signals using Arduino Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to make Arduino Based Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers