Arduino Home Security System
What you'll learn
- This course will teach you how to build a complete home security system using Arduino.
- You will learn how to use sensors to detect intruders, and how to use an Arduino to sound an alarm.
- You will also learn how to send SMS alerts when the system is triggered.
- Arduino Home Security System is a course that will teach you how to use Arduino to create a home security system.
- You will learn how to use sensors to detect movement, how to use an alarm to notify you of intruders, and how to create a password protected system.
- You will learn how to choose the right components for your system, how to wire them up, and how to program them.
- Arduino Uno Board for Hardware requirements
- PIR Sensor HC SR501 for Hardware requirements
- LDR for Hardaware requirements
- 10k resistor for hardware requirements
- LEd for hardware requirements
- Buzzer for hardware requirements
- 9v battery for hardware requirements
- Arduino IDe sowftware requirements
- Fritzing Software requirements
In this Arduino Home Security System course, you will learn how to use an Arduino microcontroller to create a home security system. You will be able to detect intruders with a motion sensor and sound an alarm. You will also learn how to send text or email alerts when the system is triggered. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to create a simple, low-cost home security system. The course has been designed so that even if you have never used Arduino before, you will be able to follow along and learn how to build your own home security system.
To build your home security system Deploy your system and learn how to deploy the system so it is ready to be used Create a basic web interface learn how to create a simple web interface that allows you to turn the alarm on and off remotely.
Adding features to your system: how to customize your security system
Why you should take this course?
This course will teach you how to build a simple home security system from scratch.
You will learn how to connect sensors like motion detectors, door sensors, and smoke detectors with a microcontroller.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about the basic building blocks of any security system and how it works.
you will find it easy to follow along whether you are a total beginner or have some programming experience.
Course Outline includes:
Introduction and Discussion
Prototype House Construction
A home security system is a great way to deter burglars and keep your home safe. An Arduino home security system can be easily customized to your specific needs. Whether you want motion sensors, door and window sensors, or a camera-based security system, you can create it with Arduino.
so what are you waiting for learn to protect your home with this Arduino Home Security System Course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to increase the security of their home, or for anyone who is interested in learning more about Arduino programming.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to set up a home security system using Arduino.
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their home security, or who is interested in learning more about electronics and programming.
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World