Arduino Embedded C With Electronics/Schematics/PCB
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All about Arduino and firmware programming
- Designing Electronic Schematics
- Designing PCB(Printed Circuit Boards)
- Understanding Of Programming At A Basic Level
In this course you will learn all about the Arduino board and how to program it. We go through various stages in this course and you are taught all about the basics of electronics and how to program Arduino firmware with Embedded C.
If you have never even picked up a wire in your life then this course is for you, by the end of this course you will have all the experience you need to get a good grade in a university module that's based on Arduino. You will have the experience required to further your education and you will know how to create some really fun little exercises in Arduino.
Not to mention you will also understand the basics of electronics at a fundamental level and have experience with various components such as resistors, LED's, diodes, capacitors and much more.
You are taught all about schematics and how to read and write them, as well as how to create printed circuit boards from these schematics so that you can have your very own circuit board shipped to your home based on your design!
This course also includes a Whack A Mole Game where you are taught how to create your very own little Arduino electronic game using LED's and push buttons
This course has a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied you can have your money back
- Beginner Firmware Developers
- Beginner's with Electronics
- People who want to learn how to read and create schematics
- People who want to learn how to create PCB(Printed Circuit Boards)