Arduino build your own Iron Man Arm with voice recognition
What you'll learn
- Programming Arduino.
- Programming the Arduino to work with each of the electronic component
- Connecting all of the Peripherals component that are in the bionic arm to an Arduino, such as : Leds, Lasers, Accelerometer unit, Voice recognition,sounds etc.
- How to Program the Voice Recognition Unit with your own voice, and how to connect it to the Arduino + programming Arduino to communicate with the component.
- Connecting all of the parts, i will give you my schematic - very easy to read, with photos and i will explain it with Videos for every step
- Building Bionic ARM, Fully functional with Voice Recognition, Sounds, rubber band minigun and much more!
- How to 3D print the parts of the bionic arm
- How to upload the sounds to the Sound Card
- Where to buy all of the electronic parts needed!
- NO NEED for 3d printer in order to learn about the Arduino and the Arduino components such as the voice recognition and the sound board
- Arduino nano Board with all of the bionic arm electronic components(I added a video with the list of the parts u will need+links for buying them!)
- 3D printer needed for students who wants to build the full arm(I am using old and cheap 3d printer, added some better 3d printers links in the description...)
In this Arduino Course you will Learn how to build your own Fully functional 3D printed Arm with Arduino and also with Arduino electronic components!
I will show and explain to you in the Videos how to connect everything together so at the end you will have your own product, your own working Bionic Arm!
Juan Ricardo: "Thanks for the course, please make more creative courses like this one it's the best way to learn!"
Or Itzhak: "WOW This is Amazing course!!! The explanations are very clear. Thank you so much"
we will use Arduino nano for this Arduino course.
This includes everything that is shown in the video such as:
Led lights with sounds
Small minigun for shooting rubber band with voice commands
Lasers that are controlled by the hand movements.
Accelerometer for the hand movements (I will also show how to use the MPU6050 - that has also Gyro and Temperature sensor)
I will teach you how to print the parts so it will fit all together, I will give you the sources of the arm 3d printer files (.stl files that are supported for all of the 3d printers).
I will give you my schematic and explain you and show you within the videos how to connect the components to the Arduino and every step I am making will be filmed!
I will provide you my source code for the Arduino!
I am showing you everything and giving you the sources you need for making your own arm!
As for the parts of the Bionic arm I am making one lecture that explains where and what to buy so you will have all of the links for the components you need to buy for building the Bionic Arm.
so all you need to do is: join this journey today!
With the knowledge you will get here you can also build your own smart home with the Arduino and the voice recognition and the sound board unit and many other projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Arduino
- Anyone who wants to learn about these Components and how to connect them to an Arduino
- Anyone who wants to build this full functional bionic arm!
"It's very informative and helpful. I learn many things here. It's great opportunity for us. I loved it."
I work every day to serve you in my Udemy courses and i am grateful to keep getting so much kind feedback like this!
>Enroll in one of my courses today to speed up your learning online!<
Why are 37000 students enrolled to my courses?
1. Every course i teach is delivered from the heart with honesty and experience . you see both my success and failures which gives you the ability to copy what i do that works.
2. Enjoy fresh and practical knowledge delivered through feelings of love, hope, and faith which produce an unmatched learning quality. all of my courses gives you the ability to unlock the highest potential you have inside you right now.
3. They all get help whenever needed from me, the whole point of online course is that you have the instructor and our community behind you to help out.
little bit about me:
A graduate with my Bachelor's degree in Electronic and computer Engineering and also Practical Engineer.
FPGA Engineer and Board Designer with 15 years experience.
Working for long time as a board design and FPGAs engineer in big companies in the market.
Designed many FPGAs and boards including satellites FPGAs and boards which are the most complicated in the market.
My hobbies includes 3d printing, Arduino, PCB design and software development.