Arduino Based Solar Tracker
What you'll learn
- The basic concept of solar tracking and its importance in harnessing maximum solar energy will be discussed.
- students will learn the basic requirements on course
- Students will learn about the software needed for the project and how it works with the circuit and code.
- Students will learn how to write code for the project using the Arduino programming language. They will learn about coding concepts such as functions, variables
- Students will learn how to put all the concepts and skills they have learned into practice by assembling and programming the solar tracker.
- They will also learn how to test and troubleshoot the project, as well as discuss potential applications and future improvements.
- Basic knowledge of electronics: Students should have a basic understanding of electronic components and circuits, such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
- Basic knowledge of programming: Students should have a basic understanding of programming concepts, such as variables, loops, and functions. Familiarity with the C programming language is helpful, but not required.
- Familiarity with the Arduino platform: Students should have a basic understanding of the Arduino platform and its development environment.
- helpful if students have a background in engineering or technology, as these skills will be useful when working on the project
- However, these prerequisites are not strictly required, and students with an interest in electronics, programming, and renewable energy should be able to follow the course and complete the project.
Are you interested in electronics, programming, and renewable energy? In this course, you will learn how to build your own solar tracking system using the Arduino platform. From circuit design to coding, this course covers all the fundamentals you need to know to build a functioning solar tracker.
Learn about solar trackers and their importance
Design and assemble a circuit using electronic components
Write code for the project using the Arduino programming language
Hands-on demonstration of how to assemble the circuit and program the Arduino board
Test and troubleshoot the project, and discuss potential applications and future improvements
Why should you take this course? several reasons, including:
Hands-on experience: The course provides students with hands-on experience in building a solar tracker from scratch, allowing them to apply the concepts and theories they learn in a practical setting.
Understanding of renewable energy: By building a solar tracker, students will gain a deeper understanding of the principles of renewable energy and how it can be harnessed for practical applications.
Development of technical skills: The course will help students develop a range of technical skills, including circuit design, coding, and troubleshooting, which are valuable in many areas of engineering and technology.
Exposure to new technologies: Students will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies, including the Arduino platform and solar tracking systems, and will learn how they can be used to solve real-world problems.
Career opportunities: Upon completion of the course, students will have a portfolio of projects that demonstrate their skills and experience in electronics, programming, and renewable energy, which can help them to pursue careers in these fields.
For example, a student who completes this course may use the knowledge and skills they have learned to build a solar tracking system for their home, school, or community, allowing them to reduce their energy consumption and contribute to a more sustainable future. They may also use their experience to pursue a career in the renewable energy industry, where their expertise in building solar trackers will be in high demand.
Sign up today and take your first step toward building your own solar tracker!
Who this course is for:
- Hobbyists and makers: This course can be a good fit for those who enjoy DIY projects and learning about new technologies.
- Engineering and technology students: Students studying engineering or technology can benefit from learning about solar trackers and how to build one using the Arduino platform.
- Renewable energy professionals: This course can be valuable for professionals in the renewable energy industry who want to learn about solar trackers and how to integrate them into their projects.
- Anyone interested in learning: The course is also suitable for anyone who is interested in learning about electronics, programming, and renewable energy, regardless of their background or experience level.
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World