Ardor Blockchain Bootcamp
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Send transactions with Ardor.
- Understand how the Ardor system works.
- Use Ardor childchains such as Ignis.
- Create and distribute shares of company, called "assets" in the Ardor system.
- Create and sell new cryptocurrencies.
- Use a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
- Use a decentralized cryptocurrency marketplace.
- Create a decentralized blockchain voting system.
- Upload documents directly onto the Ardor blockchain.
- A computer and an internet connection.
- No coding background, blockchain programming experience, or technical skills are required!
- Desire to learn about Ardor, a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) product.
This course will take you from complete beginner to expert in the Ardor system! By the end, you will be able to build amazing products, impress your friends, and execute your business ideas. Ardor is a cryptocurrency and complete blockchain product. You do NOT need any programming or technical skills for this class. You will be taught how to make your own cryptocurrency that you can immediately list on a decentralized exchange. You will be able to create stock shares in a company (called "assets"). You will be able to upload/download files directly from a blockchain database. You will be able to sell and buy physical and digital items on a decentralized marketplace. You will be able to create a voting system for real-life elections and polls. Ardor is the premier Blockchain-as-a-Solution (BaaS) product, and this course will teach you everything you need to know in order to use it confidently!
Great for fans of Bitcoin, Ethereum or EOS who are interested in exploring other blockchain technologies! Ardor is a superb platform for blockchain development.
- People interested in learning about Ardor, a blockchain technology.
- This class is geared towards beginners and those looking to learn more about Ardor.
- People who want to create their own cryptocurrency without having to create one from scratch.
- Business owners looking to include a blockchain in their day-to-date operations.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start a blockchain company.
- Individuals who want to learn more about using Blockchain-as-a-Service products (BaaS).
- People who want to learn about Ardor in order to take the first step in learning to program with blockchain.