ARCore and Sceneform for Android Augmented Reality (Java)
What you'll learn
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps for Android
- Head start on AR/VR industry expected to be worth $121 billion by 2021
- Work as a freelance AR developer
- No ARCore or Android Development experienced required, although basic understanding of Android Studio and Java will help progress quicker.
- Android Studio Version 3.1 or higher is required
ARCore is Google's Augmented Reality Platform for Android! It allows developers to create augmented reality apps for over 100 million devices.
This revolutionary technology will allow you to breakthrough in an industry worth over $100 billion.
We will go through theory for important ARCore concepts such as Sceneform, Augmented Images and Cloud Anchors (coming soon). After which, we will build hands on projects that will be stellar additions to your portfolio.
Use Sceneform to overlay 3D graphics on top of the real world
Use Motion Tracking to track your objects
Augmented Images to detect Images and overlay graphics on them
Cloud Anchors to build shared AR experiences
Source code will be provided for the projects and this course will be regularly updated to incorporate latest technology. Support will be actively provided on the Q&A area.
If you want to save time on learning AR for Android and learn how to build practical applications, this is your best investment!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building Augmented Reality apps for Android and/or learning about its capabilities
AR Deploy is an initiative by BeaconChange in Augmented Reality (AR) arena, aspiring to build solutions for Furniture in-home shopping portals, Education - AR for books, AR Shopping portals, AR setups, and AR museum overlays on mobile devices as well as headsets. AR Deply hopes to share exciting concepts of Augmented Reality through courses on Udemy.