Architecture Photography - How To Photograph Any Building
What you'll learn
- How to find the best angle and master composition
- How to properly capture symmetry
- How to use leading lines to make an image more interesting and dynamic
- How to edit your photos using Lightroom in a professional way
- How to retouch your architectural photos using Photoshop and when it's necessary to use it
- Any type of camera will be suitable for this course.
- Photography settings basic knowledge.
During this class Nancy will show you all her sources to find amazing buildings all over the world.
Don't miss her tips on how to properly photograph Symmetry and unique perspectives by using Leading Lines.
Follow along during her editing session on Lightroom and Photoshop to understand how to enhance your shots.
There’s no need of having fancy and expensive gear, the secret to capturing architecture in a unique way just lays in your eyes.
Whether you're a beginner, a pro or an iPhone enthusiast, this course wants to give you a general knowledge of architecture photography in order for you to capture amazing images.
Who this course is for:
- beginner photographers interested in architectural subjects
Nancy Da Campo is a freelance architecture and interiors photographer born in Milan, Italy, and currently travelling extensively to discover and capture the beauty of the built environment.
The only way to keep up with her current location is through her Instagram @_nancy_dc
Perspectives and the use of lines are two central pillars of her content and she is always looking for new and interesting angles to show her interpretation of a certain building through her lens.