Architectural Representation with Adobe Illustrator Beginner
What you'll learn
- Understanding the Adobe Illustrator interface and key tools
- Visualize projects by creating 2D and 3D visualizations
- Gain the necessary skills to develop professional projects using Adobe Illustrator in Architecture, Landscape and Urban Planning.
- Creating and editing text using typefaces and paragraph formatting
- To be able to prepare project presentations and presentation materials using Adobe Illustrator.
- There are no prerequisites or requirements to attend this course, which is limited only by your imagination and creativity. While you may have prior experience with Adobe Illustrator and visualization, the course content is suitable for students of all levels and is designed to maximize participants' learning experiences
2D and 3D Visualization with Adobe Illustrator: Specialized Training for Architecture, Landscape and Urban Planning is a comprehensive training program that will take your design and visualization skills to the next level. This course is designed specifically for students of architecture, landscape, and urban planning and will allow you to learn 2D and 3D visualization techniques through the powerful tools and functions Adobe Illustrator offers.
Throughout the course, you'll learn the Adobe Illustrator interface, tools, and functions, and work on techniques for creating, editing, and stylizing 2D and 3D images. You will create layers to organize created objects, combine objects and create shapes using the pathfinder tool, and color objects using color palettes, gradient and overlay effects.
You'll also create 2D and 3D visualizations using advanced visualization techniques, along with basics such as arranging objects using scaling, rotation, alignment, and symmetry, creating and editing text using typefaces and paragraph formatting.
The course starts with Usage areas and Why Illustrator lessons, after showing the interface we will learn about the panels and commands.
Color + Create custom color
Gradient + Gradient rendering
Pattern (Overlay) + Pattern creation
Spelling (Character, Paragraph)...
Let's take a look at windows like
In the second part, we will have a detailed explanation of how to create 2d and 3d objects.
At the end of the course, you will be able to design professional projects in the fields of Architecture, Landscape and Urban Planning. In addition, you will reach the level where you can prepare project presentations and presentation materials using Adobe Illustrator. The course is a comprehensive program that will help students explore their creativity and gain professional design skills.
Who this course is for:
- Architecture students, Landscape Architecture students, City Planning students, architects, landscape architects, city planners, graphic designers
Tifa Academy is an online academy that offers a parallel architectural and design education for students and young practitioners looking to supplement traditional curriculum. Our curriculum covers all aspects of architectural design and theory, technical, social and design fields, taught by professionals. With our flexible online platform, students can learn at their own pace and on their own schedule, ensuring that everyone has access to quality education in the field of architecture and design. Stay tuned for our courses.
Tifa Academy is a partner with Tifa Studio and Rowaq Tifa