Architectural Digital Drawing : House
- Be interested in sketching or drawing
- Have a digital drawing tablet
- Install Autodesk Sketchbook (free for students) or other digital drawing software
Are you interested in architecture or built environment design? Have you always wanted to draw buildings but are too daunted by pen and paper?
Start your architectural digital drawing journey with me, Mila Duncheva. I have a PhD in Architecture, a Batchelor of Arts in Architecture and am so passionate about teaching that I am an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
I have been drawing continuously for the past 10 years and am experienced online learning content creator. Drawing has helped me progress my career and also relieve pressure in times of stress. I want drawing to help you just as it has helped me.
I will guide you step by step to digitally draw a house using architectural drawing logic. From the experience you will get a sense for perspective, linework and adding colour and texture. You will complete a drawing to a professional standard and will gain valuable skills such as analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
Enjoy every minute of this architectural digital drawing course!
Video music credit: Tiny people by Alexei de Bronche
Who this course is for:
- Beginner architecture students
- Students thinking about architecture
- Beginners in drawing who always wanted to try it but don’t have the confidence
- Beginners in digital drawing
- Beginners in architectural sketching
- 2 questionsSelect your drawing object
I am an experienced online learning content creator. I have a PhD and a Batchelor of Arts in Architecture. I am passionate about creating interactive learning materials which explain complicated topics in an easy to understand way. I have been drawing as a way to form and communicate ideas, as well as relieve stress, for more than 10 years.