Architectural Design Tools in Blender - 3D Design
What you'll learn
- Learn 3D Modelling, 3D Lighting & 3D Rendering in Blender
- Develop your creative and technical skills to create photo realistic Interior scenes
- Learn to transform your design ideas from 2D into interior 3D environments
- Learn the light setting and achieve real world lighting within your scenes
- Learn how to draft and dimension layouts in Blender
- Learn to design using real world sizes and achieve accuracy in your renders
- Gain the technical skills to setup & control cameras to render HD images
- Learn to use the PBR shader to create amazing realistic materials
- Learn how to manage your assets in Blender
- A computer capable of running the free & open source software Blender
- It is recommended to have a three button mouse when working in Blender
- Prior knowledge of Blender & FreeCAD will be helpful but not required
Welcome to Architectural Design Tools in Blender – Learn 3D Modelling, 3D Lighting & 3D Rendering and start creating Photo Realistic Interior Scenes & Detailed 3D Models in the free and open source software blender 3x.
This highly rated course has had great success teaching students on Udemy!
Packed with over 6 hours of video training this is the most comprehensive course you need. Even if you have no 3D experience, this course will teach you to 3D model & render in blender.
The course is taught by a top instructor with almost 100,000 students
The course content is kept up to date teaching you the very latest tools and techniques
Get professional results fast and efficiently and to the highest possible standard
3D software doesn’t need to be hard to master. This course is designed so you get results
No previous 3D experience required, get experience using the very basic tools right through to the more advanced
Save yourself time by learning the shortcuts and smart workflows to accelerate your projects
Learn how to achieve accuracy when designing and 3D modelling
This course takes you step – by – step through engaging video tutorials and teaches you how to create interior 3D scenes while learning the free and open source software blender
Some of the topics covered during the course include:
Design floor plans with ease
Learn how to quickly add rooms to the scene
Learn how to create custom 3D models
Add real world material to your scene
Learn how to add real world lighting for that added realism
Control every design element within your scene
So what are you waiting for.
Click the BUY NOW button and get the skills to begin 3D modelling, lighting and rendering interior 3D scenes
Who this course is for:
- Designers who wants to create photorealistic Interior renderings
- Students who want to learn a free & open source software for their own professional use
- 3D Artists who want detailed training in interior scene creation
- Students with little or no knowledge of Blender
Thomas is a software developer & designer living in Ireland. He has a passion for technology and problem solving. 3D software is a major area of interest and he teaches many course on the topic empowering students bring their creative side to life like never before. Over the past 12 years he’s worked in the area of design & development and continues to discover new ways of creating.