Architectural Design & Animation in Blender 3x
What you'll learn
- Create the house construction animation and render a final video
- Draft Accurate 2D Designs in CAD Software
- 3D Model the layouts into a fully realised 3D House ready for animation
- How to work Fast & Efficiently inside the Free Software Blender & FreeCAD
- How to Light your scene with Environment textures to achieve real world lighting conditions
- Use the Archimesh add-on to quickly create architectural elements inside Blender
- Computer capable of running Blender 3x or above
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level
Welcome to the course Architectural Design and Animation in blender 3.
In this course you will learn to create a modern house construction animation in the free and open source software Blender & FreeCAD. Learn to Draft the house plans in free CAD software before 3D modelling a fully realised house model in Blender. Learn this amazing free software and new skills by getting hands on with detailed instruction.
This course will teach you the skills to accurately design the Layouts in CAD software. Then take those design into a fully realised 3D model for animation. By the end of the course you’ll be able to draft designs in CAD and 3D model and create in Blender.
The CAD section of the course is designed to help you achieve accurate real world scale while you are learning this powerful design tool. CAD allows for detailed drawings to be created so we can accurately model the house model.
This course is designed for practical learning. The videos will take you step by step through the process of design, Modelling, Texturing & Animation. Each step is clearly detailed so beginners to intermediate students can successfully complete the course. With the latest release of Blender there has never been a better time to master the software.
This course is project based so each section builds on the previous examples so you are always learning how to work more efficiently in Blender. You will learn everything necessary to complete the project successfully and in your own time.
This is a unique skill especially for Architectural Designers, 3D artists or beginners looking to create their own unique architectural models.
Some of the Course Highlights:
Creation of 2D layouts
How to convert Ngons to Quad topology.
3D Modelling & Texturing the Assets
Creation of trees, rocks & grass
Set up the scene & Lighting
Create the plans rolling open
Setup the animation with camera & key frames
Rendering with the new Real time render engine Eevee
Video format in Blender's video sequence editor
Animation & Rendering
Learn how to design in this amazingly powerful 3D production suite and start designing architectural 3D models, design for 3D games, design unique 3D assets, design for 3D printed objects, or create amazing art work.
Architectural visualization in Blender will allow you to impress your clients with photo realistic animations and images of their proposed designs.
Unleash your Creative side
Open Blender and be amazed at the possibilities. Discover a new world of creativity. Blender is free, and constantly improving to deliver industry standard tools. It has a strong online community just waiting to be discovered.
More industries than ever are starting to use Blender with more and more small production houses releasing work created using this amazing and user focused software. This will increase greatly over
So jump in and start creating today!
Who this course is for:
- Students Who Want To Be Capable Of Adding Animation To Architectural Visualization Projects
- Students Who Want To Learn A Free Design Package For Their Own Professional Use
- Designers And 3d Visualization Students
- Beginners Who Want To Design & 3D Model Successfully
- Students Who Want To Create Unique 3d Models
- Designers Who Need To Iterate Quickly And See Their Ideas In Physical Form
- Architects Who Need Accurate Designs & Models
- Blender Users Who Want to Learn Quickly
Thomas is a software developer & designer living in Ireland. He has a passion for technology and problem solving. 3D software is a major area of interest and he teaches many course on the topic empowering students bring their creative side to life like never before. Over the past 12 years he’s worked in the area of design & development and continues to discover new ways of creating.