Blender 4x Complete Architectural Design & Animation Course
What you'll learn
- Learn 3D Modelling, 3D lighting and 3D Animation in Blender
- Learn the tool & techniques to fully create the house construction animation
- Learn the shortcuts and smart workflows to work fast & efficiently inside the Free Software Blender & FreeCAD
- How to 3D Model a fully realised 3D House ready for animation
- How to control environment light settings and achieve real world lighting conditions
- Learn the skills to draft accurate 2D designs in CAD software
- How to use the Archimesh add-on to quickly & easily create architectural elements for your projects
- A computer capable of running the free & open source software Blender
- No prior knowledge of 3D or Blender is required
Welcome to Architectural Design & Animation in Blender – the complete blender Architectural animation course. Learn 3D Modelling, 3D lighting and 3D Animation in Blender, all in the free and open source software blender. Learn 3D Environment Modelling & Texturing in Blender. Blender is the free and open source alternative to Maya & 3Ds Max.
This highly rated course has had great success teaching students on Udemy!
Packed with hours of video training the course introduces beginners to the design, 3D modelling and creation of a house construction animation. Even if you have no 3D experience, this course will have you animating in blender quickly.
The course is taught by a top instructor with almost 100,000 students.
Get professional results fast and efficiently by learning the right tools and workflows
The course content is kept up to date teaching you the very latest tools and techniques
Animation software doesn’t need to be hard to master. This course is designed to make Blender easy to use and get you results.
No previous 3D experience required, this course starts at the very beginning and will get you 3D modelling & animating with ease.
Save yourself time & money by learning the shortcuts and smart workflows to accelerate your projects.
With the latest release of blender there has never been a better time to learn this amazing 3D software.
Teach you how to achieve accuracy when designing and 3D modelling
This course takes you step – by – step through engaging video tutorials and teaches you how to succeed at learning in the free and open source software blender
This comprehensive course covers a great deal that include:
Creation of 2D layouts
How to convert Ngons to Quad topology.
3D Modelling & Texturing the Assets
Creation of trees, rocks & grass
Set up the scene & Lighting
Create the plans rolling open
Setup the animation with camera & key frames
Rendering with the new Real time render engine Eevee
Video format in Blender's video sequence editor
Some of the technology & tools we cover include:
The free and open source software blender
The free and open source software FreeCAD
The ODA file convertor
The Blender add-on Archimesh
The Blender add-on sapling
The milestones we complete during the course include:
Creating the 2D house layouts
3D modelling the House
Rolling open the layouts
Animating the House construction
By the end of the course you’ll have the skills and ability to 3D model and animate in Blender.
This is a unique skill especially for Architectural Designers, 3D artists or beginners looking to create their own unique architectural models & animations.
So what are you waiting for. Click the BUY NOW button to create your first construction animation in Blender!
Who this course is for:
- Students who need animation added to their architectural visualization projects
- Students who want to learn a free & open source software for their own professional use
- Architects who need accurate designs & 3D models
- Artists who want expand their skill set
- Designers and 3D visualization students
- Beginners who want to design & 3D model successfully
- Students who want to create unique 3D models
- Designers who need to iterate quickly with their designs
- Blender users who want to learn new and faster workflows
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened 3D software before
Thomas is a software developer & designer living in Ireland. He has a passion for technology and problem solving. 3D software is a major area of interest and he teaches many course on the topic empowering students bring their creative side to life like never before. Over the past 12 years he’s worked in the area of design & development and continues to discover new ways of creating.