Architectural CAD Modelling and Rendering for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn the right skills and become competent in architectural CAD modelling
- Learn the tools for drafting 2D designs in CAD software
- Learn to setup your production pipeline from FreeCAD to Blender
- Learn the skills to design using real world sizes and achieve accuracy in your renders
- Learn the tools and workflows from CAD to fully rendered 3D models
- Master the shortcuts and smart workflows to accelerate your design projects
- All this in free and open source software
- A computer capable of running the free & open source software Blender & FreeCAD
- It is recommended to have a three button mouse when working in Blender
- Prior knowledge of Blender & FreeCAD will be helpful but not required
Welcome to Architectural CAD Modelling and Rendering – the complete CAD design course, the only course you’ll need to create 3D CAD models in the free and open source software FreeCAD and render in blender.
This hugely popular course is highly rated and has had great success teaching students on Udemy!
Packed with over 6 hours of video training the course introduces beginners to 3D CAD modelling in FreeCAD and using Blender render engine to create photo realistic images. Even if you have no 3D experience, this course will have you designing in CAD software quickly.
The course is taught by a top instructor with almost 100,000 students.
The course content is kept up to date teaching you the very latest tools and techniques
CAD software doesn’t need to be hard to master. This course is designed to make FreeCAD & Blender easy to master.
No previous 3D experience required, learn the very basic tools right through to the more advanced
Save yourself time & money by learning the shortcuts and smart workflows to accelerate your design projects.
Learn how to achieve accuracy when designing and 3D modelling
Get professional results fast and efficiently by learning the right tools and workflows
This course takes you step – by – step through engaging video tutorials and teaches you how to successfully 3D model & Render in the free and open source software FreeCAD & Blender
Some of the topics covered during the course include:
CAD Modelling in FreeCAD
OBJ file clean up in Blender
UV Mapping in Blender
Creating PBR materials
Importing Map data for visualization
Setting up Cameras
Even more topics covered during the course include:
Draft wire tool
Creating Arch objects
Exporting OBJ files
So what are you waiting for.
Click the buy now button and turn your designs into fully realised 3D models using CAD software
Who this course is for:
- CAD Students who need a free & open source software solution
- Designers, Engineers & CAD enthusiasts
- Beginners with little to no CAD software experience
- You have played around with CAD software but need some help progressing further
- Architectural designers who want to turn CAD drawings into stunning renderings
Thomas is a software developer & designer living in Ireland. He has a passion for technology and problem solving. 3D software is a major area of interest and he teaches many course on the topic empowering students bring their creative side to life like never before. Over the past 12 years he’s worked in the area of design & development and continues to discover new ways of creating.