Building an Enterprise Architecture Team a Kick Start Guide
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What deliverable's and artifacts are required to run a team.
- What process you use to run an Enterprise Architecture team.
- How to kick start an Enterprise Architecture teams thinking on services provided.
- What tools to use to create Architecture Artifacts. ARCHI, ORBUS iServer, LEANIX, BiZZdesign
- Foundation Enterprise Architecture Knowledge is advantageous
- Foundation knowledge of Enterprise Architecture modelling is advantageous
This course takes you through Products, Services, Process and Techniques for creating a real Enterprise Architecture Capability.
As a team you need;
To capture enterprise architecture intellectual property in a structured way.
A method to estimate scope of solutions
A method to QA a proposed solution
To build solution architectures or at least describe how you need to see solution architecture outputs from subject matter experts.
An effective governance structure to guide project initiatives.
So this course delivers an Induction Handbook that describes all of these requirements and much more.
The course is designed to be short and sweet packed with knowledge so please enjoy!
- Enterprise Architects interested in adding services to an established team.
- Solutions Architects interested in creating architecture artifacts.
- Project Managers doing parametric estimation.
- Decision makers who are looking to hire an Architecture Team lead.
- Solutions Architects that want to step into an EA role
In this course we will work through business architecture techniques to arrive at a Build of Materials for a training business. My business! Starting with a Business Motivation Model (BMM) then Value Proposition Canvas (VPC) then Business Model Canvas to arrive at a Business Capability Model (BCM).
Why go through this level of discipline, I hear you ask? Well in a word "Alignment". Our business environments, ecosystems and customers are dynamic and unless we are clear the products we launch risk being out of alignment with our target customer.
So if you would like to know more to ensure success, Lets get started.
Hi Everyone, Here are the files you need to follow along with the demonstrations. Please Enjoy !
Please ensure that you change remove the *.txt extension from the *.archimate file. This way you can open it up in ARCHI.