What you'll learn
- Create an Archicad Project From Start To Finish
- Learn How To Draw A 3D Floor Plan In ArchiCAD 25
- Document 2D elevations and building sections In ArchiCAD 25
- Extract quantity schedules and reports from the 3D virtual building model
- Publish your drawings into a PDF
- Create custom Archicad objects
- Need a Laptop and Installed ArchiCAD 25
- No ArchiCAD 25 experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
ArchiCAD 25 Essentials [Digital Course]
This course consists of twenty-eight (28) lessons grouped into six (6) major parts. A residential house project is used to explain various concepts and steps. We are going to draw an ArchiCAD 25 project from start to finish.
This course will walk you through the process of creating a project as well as the various user interfaces. The user interface, project navigation suggestions, basic settings, and the wall are all components of the user interface. Roof modeling, 3D modeling, door, and window creation, settings modeling, and 2D documentation (floor plans, elevations, and sections), Custom title block creation, stylebook settings, quantity take-off, and more Wall quantity extraction, cost estimation, and publication of drawing as a PDF.
This course is designed with the beginner in mind. The parts are structured into step-by-step tutorials that are provided at a slow pace to make it easy to follow along and understand. Thanks to project files and PDF resources for reference, you'll be able to follow every step of the educator to successfully complete your project from start to finish.
Below is a detailed breakdown of the lessons and parts of this course.
Part 01 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 01 – Opening and Creating A New Project In ArchiCAD 25
2. Lesson 02 - How to Save An ArchiCAD 25 Project
3. Lesson 03 - Setting up Working and Dimension Units In ArchiCAD 25
4. Lesson 04 - Drawing Grid Lines In ArchiCAD 25
5. Lesson 05 – Drawing Columns In the Ground Floor In ArchiCAD 25
6. Lesson 06 - Drawing External Walls In ArchiCAD 25
7. Lesson 07 - Drawing Internal Walls In ArchiCAD 25
Part 02 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 08- Custom Label A Room In ArchiCAD 25
2. Lesson 09 - Drawing A Ground Floor Slab In ArchiCAD 25
3. Lesson 10- Insert Doors In ArchiCAD 25
4. Lesson 11 - Insert Windows In ArchiCAD 25
5. Lesson 12- Insert Furniture,Equipment and Draw A Staircase In ArchiCAD 25
Part 03 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 13- Draw A Column In the First Floor In ArchiCAD 25
2. Lesson 14 - Drawing A First Floor Slab In ArchiCAD 25
3. Lesson 15- Drawing A Flat Roof In ArchiCAD 25
4. Lesson 16- Drawing Timber Cladding In ArchiCAD 25
5. Lesson 17- Inserting Dimensions In ArchiCAD 25
Part 04 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 18 – Creating and Editing Elevations In ArchiCAD 25
2. Lesson 19 – Creating and Editing Sectional Elevations In ArchiCAD 25
Part 05 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 20 – Creating A Master Layout In ArchiCAD 25
2. Lesson 21 – Creating and Placing Views On A Layout In ArchiCAD 25
3. Lesson 22 – Publishing An ArchiCAD Drawing Into A PDF In ArchiCAD 25
Part 06 – ArchiCAD 25 Essentials
1. Lesson 23 – Custom Object Creation: Morph Tool
2. Lesson 24 - Custom Object Creation: Param – O Tool
3. Lesson 25 - Terrain Modelling; Spline + Mesh Tools
4. Lesson 26 - Creating Custom Image Fills and Material Surfaces
5. Lesson 27 – A Collection Of Essential Keyboard Shortcuts
6. Lesson 28 – Quantity Take-Off - Wall Quantity Extraction + Cost Estimation,
Who this course is for:
- Beginner In ArchiCAD 25
My name is Benjamin Kilonzi.
My goal here is to be able to share as much as I have learned from the projects I have worked on and the various concepts that I am continually researching and writing about. I have worked in the construction industry managing construction projects for my clients and advising them on costs and project-based financial management.
I create ArchiCAD Tutorials that are favorable for beginners. I use ArchiCAD 25, and ArchiCAD 26 to create design tutorials. My Step-by-step tutorials, tips, tactics, and tools will be included in my tutorials to assist students, educators, builders, and professionals in getting the most out of their design program. I genuinely hope you find these tutorials to be beneficial.
I hope my courses and tutorials are helpful. All the best.