ARCHICAD 22: Beginner and Intermediate Level
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The student will learn in practice the ARCHICAD BIM Technology (classes taught in International version - English, with audio in English).
- Make an architectural project from start to finish, with all the technical drawings of floor plans, sections, facades, details, schedules and 3D rendered model.
- Basic architecture knowledge and architectural design skills.
- To have Archicad 22 INT (International Version) installed on your computer to execute the project and course teachings.
- A computer with at least 4GB RAM, MacOS or Windows operating system.
ARCHICAD is an architecture program using BIM technology (Building Information Modeling). The BIM concept is based on the use of 3D modeling with construction information, which generate automatic drawings of floor plans, sections, facades and details from the two-dimensional reading of the model.
The video lessons are divided into 10 chapters, where a house project is done from beginning to the end: We start by presenting BIM concepts, we show the use of DWG reference drawings for terrain modeling, structure modeling, walls, doors and windows, roof, 2D drawings settings (floor plans, sections, facades, etc.), arrangement of the project boards, publication in PDF / DWG and Rendering.
Check out the class schedule:
Class 1: Basic Concepts, Work Environment and Tools.
Class 2: Project Beginning, DWG References, Terrain, Structure.
Class 3: Structure, Stairs and Ramps.
Class 4: Terrain: Cut and Embankment, Walls, Element Attributes.
Class 5: Doors and Windows, 3D Sections.
Class 6: View Map, Railing Tool, Roof Tool.
Class 7: Libraries, Bathroom and Kitchen Equipments, Furniture, Vegetation.
Class 8: Wall, Sidewalk, Sections and Facades.
Class 9: Interiors Elevations, Details, Schedules, Layout Books, Publish PDF/DWG.
Class 10: 3D Document, Rendering, Sun Study.
- It is the student's responsibility to have the software installed on his computer. Udemy or AGA, do not provide software for their students.
- Architects and architecture students.