ArcGIS Pro vs QGIS Level 3: Advanced Map Styling & 2.5D Map
What you'll learn
- 2.5D Map
- 2.5D Map as Bar Diagram
- 2.5D Map for Interactive Population Map Presentation
- Rule-based Symbology
- Case Study: Create State Boundary Map Based on Sub-Region
- Case Study: Create USA State Map with Road and Apply Same Zoom Control of Google Map
- Case Study: Make Invisible Only One State Feature After Certain Zoom Level
- Case Study: Make Invisible Only Less Populated State of USA After Certain Zoom Level
- Case Study: Create a Road Map Based on Road Type
- Case Study: Create A Road Map Based on Road Width
- Case Study: Create a Road Map by Applying Same Zoom Control Rule of Google Map
- Case Study: Create Population Map with Feature Bar Diagram
- Method of Heat Map
- Heat Map for Population Based Research
- Symbology Visibility Rule
- Edit Rule
- Rule Label
- Polygon Symbology
- Dot Density for Population Data Research and Presentation
- 2D and 3D Symbology
- Change Color Based on Attribute
- Vary Symbology by Attribute
- Which Symbology We should Select for Our GIS Task
- Feature Transparency Based on Attribute
- Single Symbol for Polygon
- Primary Symbology List
- Outline Width
- Numeric Value
- What is Unique Symbol?
- What is Specific Field for Symbology?
- Graduated Color for Polygon
- Relation of Feature Color with Classes values
- Color Scheme
- Graduated Symbol for Polygon
- Differences between Graduated Color and Graduated Symbol
- How to Add Graduated Symbol for Polygon layer
- Class of Graduated Symbol
- Changing Graduated Symbol Radius with the Relation of Specific Field Value
- Unclassed Color for Polygon
- Proportional Symbol for Polygon
- Class Table
- Dot Density for Polygon
- Differences Between Symbology Properties of Polygon, Line & Point Feature
- Symbology Gallery for Polygon Feature
- Hash Tag Symbology
- Gradient Symbology
- Advanced Symbology Properties of Polygon Feature
- Fill and Simple Fill of Symbology Layer List
- Stroke Properties
- Stroke Style
- Symbology Layer Visibility
- Graduated Symbol for Population Based Research
- Feature Count of Class Range
- Class Mode
- Equal Interval
- Layer Visibility Tricks
- Inverted Polygons
- Polyline Symbology
- Dash Effect
- Vary Symbology by Attribute Tab
- Transparency for Polyline
- Choosing Specific Field from Attribute Table
- Unique Symbol for Road Map
- Choosing Specific Field for Unique Symbol of Polyline
- Create Road Category Map Based on Road Width by using Graduated Color
- Changing the Color of Road with The Road Width
- Change The Particular Symbol Width Separately
- Transparency of Graduated Color for Polyline
- Graduated Symbol for Polyline
- Unclassed Color for Polyline
- Unclassed Color with Road Map Example
- What is Proportional Symbol for Polyline
- Proportional Symbol for Road Width Map
- Difference Between Proportional Symbol for Polygon and Polyline
- Topology Symbols
- Grayscale Symbols
- Colorful Symbols
- Feature Count of Particular Category
- Change Road Width Symbology for a Particular Class
- Point Symbology
- Use of 3D Symbology in Point Feature
- Add Effect for Point Symbology
- Radial Effect
- Buffer Effect
- Reverse Effect
- How to Add Graduated Color for Point Feature
- Equal Interval Method
- Natural Breaks (Jenks) Method
- Rotation Change Based on Specific Field
- Constant Method
- Dynamic Method
- Symbology Layer Visibility
- Color Ramp
- Gradiant Color Symbology
- How to Make Only One Feature with Different Symbol
- Symbology Visibility of a Particular Feature
- Point Displacement
- Point Cluster
- Renderer Setting
- Cool Region
- Hot Region
- Weight Field
- How to Use a Numerical Field as 2.5D Height
- Require only The Interest to Learn ArcGIS Pro and QGIS!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn Advanced Map Styling both in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
You want to Create 2.5D Map.
You want to present Your Research Presentation with Dynamic 2.5 Map.
You are searching for cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and resources.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GIS, ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with magical tricks, description on each interfaces.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Teach you Many Tricks to create Dynamic Map by using ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Will give you Knowledge on How to Create 2.5D Map.
Will Teach you How to create Bar DIagram by using 2.5D Features to Present Your Research Analytical Output.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with 43 Lectures, 7 Quiz Tests, 9 Sections, 6 Downloadable Resources and each lecture contains many Topics and resources.
Gives you enjoyable and Dynamic tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Who Want to learn how to work with 2.5D Map.
- Anyone Who want to Learn Advanced and Dynamic 2D 3D Symbology by using Both ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
- Who Want to learn How to create Bar Diagram with 2.5D Features
- Who want to create Dynamic Map same as like any Basemap like Google Map, Bing Map and so on.
- Who want to learn How to Apply Rule in Feature Visibility.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.