ArcGIS Pro vs QGIS Level 2: Map Editing, Database & Web GIS
What you'll learn
- Shapefile Edit and Map Digitizing in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Web GIS with ArcGIS Pro
- Case Study 1: Identify The Summation of Male and Female Population in Each State of USA
- Case Study 2: Identify Latitude/Longitude Value of Each Point Feature and Create a New Field to Input These Values
- Case Study 3: Calculate Area of Each Polygon Feature
- Case Study 4: Calculate Total Number of Vertices of Each Polygon Feature
- Case Study 5: Calculate Total Male and Female Population of Each State
- How to Add Pie Chart in Map
- ArcGIS Online Account
- Web GIS Project with ArcGIS Online
- OpenStreetMap Download as Shapefile for a Particular Area in QGIS
- Differences Between ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro to Add Field and Edit Field Value
- Attribute Table of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Code Expression Techniques of Calculate Field Window
- Calculate Field
- Calculate Geometry
- Vertex Tool
- How to Add Pie Chart in Each Feature of Layer
- Field Alias
- Magical Tips to Start Writing Any Code Languages Easily
- How to Copy Attribute Rows to Excel File with Field Name as Column Heading
- Pop Up Menu of Attribute Table
- Label Visibility Tricks
- Rule-based Labeling
- Trace Tool
- Fields View Window
- How to Split and Organize More Than One Attribute Tables in Separated Portions of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Attribute Table Editing Mode
- Add Row or Feature
- Relation Between Row and Map Feature
- Dock Attribute Table
- Show and Filter Attributes in QGIS
- Table View and Form View
- Feature Count inside Attribute Table
- Field Filter
- Highlight Current Feature on Map
- Difference Between Field Name and Field Alias
- Data Type
- Precision and Integer Data Type in QGIS
- Difference Between Length and Precision
- Difference Between ArcMap Editor and ArcGIS Pro Edit
- Tools inside Edit Tab
- Right Angle Line Tool
- Circle Drawing
- Rectangle Drawing
- Move Tool
- Rotate Feature
- Edit Vertices to Reshape Feature
- Add or Delete Vertices
- How to Make Layer as Non-Editable Layer
- Which Layers are By Default Non-Editable Layer
- Point At End of line
- Create Point Along Line
- Scale Tool
- How to Edit Feature in 3D Basemap
- Label Properties of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Difference Between Label Properties of Different Types of Features
- Label Class
- Label Placement
- Layer Styling
- Layer Diagram Properties
- Pie Chart Legend
- Font Style
- Label Buffer
- Label Drop Shadow
- Label Shadow Offset
- Cartographic Placement
- Label Distance
- Quadrant Options
- European Streets Label Placement
- Centered Straight
- Street Address Label Placement
- Contours Label
- Position Offset
- Halo for Label
- View Unplaced Label
- What is Label Visibility
- Offset from Centroid
- Centroid Options
- Offset X, Y
- Using Perimeter
- Horizontal Placement
- Free Placement
- Using Perimeter (Curve)
- Project Tags
- Publish Map in ArcGIS Online
- OSM Plugins in QGIS
- XYZ Tiles
- What Types of Features can be Downloaded from OSM
- OSM File Format
- Layers inside OSM File
- Export OSM File to Shapefile by Using QGIS
- Require only The Interest to Learn ArcGIS Pro and QGIS!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn Map Digitizing and Shapefile Editing Tricks both in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
You want to start learning about Web GIS.
You want to Learn Advanced Map Label both in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro.
You want to learn How to Download OSM Map for a Particular Area as Shapefile.
You are searching for cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and resources.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GIS, ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with magical tricks, description on each interfaces.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Teach you Many Tricks to Digitize map both in 2D and 3D Basemap by using ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Will give you Knowledge on Web GIS as well as How to Prepare Map and Create Web GIS Project Easily by using ArcGIS Pro.
Will Teach you Advanced Tools of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS for Dynamic Map Label.
Will Teach you all Tricks, Plugins with detail steps to Download OpenStreetMap of any Area as Shapefile.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with 42 Lectures, 11 Quiz Tests, 13 Sections, 1 Article, 13 downloadable resources and each lecture contains many Topics and resources.
Gives you enjoyable and Dynamic tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Who Want to learn how to convert or Prepare Shapefile for Web GIS by using ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
- Anyone Who want to Learn Advanced Map Digitizing and Shapefile Editing by using Both ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
- Who Want to learn How to Download OSM Map for a Particular Area as Shapefile
- Who want to Learn about Database and Programming inside Attribute Table.
- Who want to learn Advanced Label both in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
- Who want to start learning Web GIS.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved more than 15000 learners from 180 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.