ArcGIS Pro vs QGIS Level 1: Fundamental
What you'll learn
- How to Get and Install ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 Days
- QGIS Download and Installation Steps with Detail Explanation
- User Interface of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Plugins of QGIS
- What is GUI?
- Web GIS
- Languages of Web GIS
- Create Shapefile, Layers & Layer Group
- What is EPSG:4326
- Different Ways to Add Shapefile in QGIS Interface Compare with ArcGIS Pro
- How to Create Your Organization Web Page in ArcGIS Hosting
- How to Save Layer Definition File
- Add Raster Data, Georeferenced Image, Georeferenced Image, Landsat Image and KML
- ArcGIS Pro License
- How to Download QGIS Source Code
- Measure Area, Line and Angle
- QGIS for Android
- How to Apply Layer Visibility Range on Shapefile
- Create New Project in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- File Extension and Folder of ArcGIS Pro Project
- What is CRS?
- Add Coordinate System
- Types of Project
- Supporting Files and Folders of Project
- Global Scene and Local Scene Project
- Basemap Facilities in ArcGIS Pro
- Project Without Template
- Create New Project Without Folder in ArcGIS Pro
- How to Create a Combined Project including Map, Global Scene and Local Scene
- Difference Between ArcMap Menu Bar and ArcGIS Pro Ribbon
- Attribute Table
- Difference Between ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Identify Tool in ArcGIS Pro
- X,Y Coordinate and Unit
- Map View of Global Scene and Local Scene Project
- Navigator Tool
- Navigator Tool for 3D Map Browse
- Mouse Control Tips
- Side Toolbar or Manage Layers Toolbar
- Layers Panel and Browser Panel
- Log Message
- Locator Bar
- Manage and Install Plugins
- AusMap Plugin
- How to Add Google Basemap
- How to Hide or Make Visible Installed Plugin
- Uninstall and Reinstall Plugin
- Data Source Manager of QGIS
- 3 Ways to Open Data Source Manager Window
- Browser Tab
- Shapefile and Project in QGIS
- Map Browsing Toolbar of QGIS
- Attributes Toolbar of QGIS
- Selection Tools
- Select Features by Radius
- Select Features by Value
- Invert Feature Selection
- Map Tips
- Text Annotation
- Map Navigation Toolbar of QGIS
- How to Create a New Bookmarks
- Search Layer
- Filter Browser
- Enable/Disable Properties Widget
- Styling Panel
- Layer Group
- Manage Map Themes
- Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Switch Selection
- Export Features
- Layer Properties
- Differences Between Layer Properties of ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- Toggle Editing
- Start/Stop Editing Comparing with ArcGIS
- How to Make Visible only a Particular Feature
- Code Expression of Filter
- Basic Tips to Start Any Code Language
- Set Layer Scale Visibility
- Minimum (Exclusive) Scale
- Maximum (Inclusive) Scale
- Set to Current Canvas Scale
- Transfer Symbology
- Copy and Paste Style
- Layer Properties
- Add Data
- Layer Visibility Issue
- Layer Placement in 3D Basemap
- Difference Between Single Layer KML and Group Layer KML
- Attributes inside KML
- Folder Connection
- Quick Method to Create Shapefile
- Geometry Type
- Shapefile Projection
- Add New Field at Shapefile Creation Time
- Data Type
- How to Add Sub-Group
- Layer Transfer to Sub-Group
- Function of "Mutually Exclusive Group" Tool
- Export Group
- Require only The Interest to Learn ArcGIS Pro and QGIS!
- This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE! So, You need nothing to be Prepared. This Course Will make you Zero to Hero in GIS, ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn both ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
You want to Learn ArcGIS Pro but don't Have the Software
Even You don't have any knowledge of GIS.
You want to Do Your GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of GIS.
You are searching for a cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and Resources.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GIS, ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with magical tricks description on each interfaces.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Teach you All Tools of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS Based on Our Regular GIS Work and Activities.
Will Guide You How to Get ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 days and also with License Assign and Installation steps.
Will Make you Zero to Hero in GIS, ArcGIS Pro as well as QGIS.
Will teach you which software will be suitable for your particular GIS Task.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS with 42 Lectures, 9 Quiz Tests, 10 Sections, 3 Articles, 15 Downloadable Resources and each lecture contain many Topics and Materials.
Gives you enjoyable and Dynamic tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS Pro and QGIS.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who want to do GIS work Smartly, Easily and within Cheap Cost by using both ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
- Anyone Who is Interested to learn both ArcGIS Pro and QGIS but don't have the Software of ArcGIS Pro. This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE!
- Who want to make himself ZERO to HERO in GIS
- Anyone Who want to learn both 2D and 3D GIS
- Who are getting confused to start their career in ArcGIS Pro or QGIS. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved more than 15000 learners from 180 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.