ArcGIS Level 1: GIS & ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe, ArcScene
What you'll learn
- Introducing Web GIS
- Desktop GIS vs Web GIS
- Map Digitizing
- Map Layout
- Raster Data
- How to Create Shapefile
- How to Create Geodatabase
- Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS
- Case Study 1: Identify Service Coverage Area
- Case Study 2: Nearest Service Points from The Road
- Case Study 3: Identify Service Coverage Within an Area
- Case Study 4: Identify Service Area Based on Multiple Conditions
- Case Study 5: Combine Area and Service Range of Outside Area
- Case Study 6: Merge All Different Graded Branch Offices Shapefiles as One Shapefile
- Convert Shapefile to KML with Pop-up window in Google Earth
- Programming Logic Description
- How to Convert Your Condition to a Programming Logic
- What is * (Star) in Programming Language
- Advanced Symbology
- Label Feature
- File Geodatabase
- Personal Geodatabase
- Company Logo inside Shapefile as Symbology and Metadata
- Select Feature with Location Based Condition
- How to Add Metadata
- Editor Toolbar
- Quick Method to Add Attribute
- Attribute Table Detail
- Field Calculator Expression and Logic
- 3D Fly in ArcGlobe
- Add Spatial Reference
- Navigate, Fly, Set Observer, Add Viewer
- Spatial Data
- Non-spatial Data
- Advanced Layer Transparency
- Create Transparency Based on Specific Numerical Field Value
- How to Add Picture as Polygon Symbol
- Folder Connection
- Working Directory
- Identify Latitude Longitude
- Point, Polyline, Polygon Feature Type
- Layer Visibility
- Georeferencing Tool
- Add Control points
- Input X and Y
- Update Georeferencing
- Georeferenced Supporting Files
- Tips of Pop-up Menu
- Table of Contents (TOC) Detail
- How to Active TOC
- Data Formats
- Freeze/Unfreeze Column
- Shapefile and Supporting Files
- Project File
- Shapefile Summary
- How to Make any Toolbar Visible or Invisible
- Shortcut Tools
- Add Data
- Map Scale
- Layout Toolbar
- Differences Between Tools and Layout Toolbar
- Tools for Map and Map Layout
- Measure Distance
- Go To XY Tool
- How to Make Layers Visible/Invisible and Selectable/Non-Selectable
- Select Elements
- Layers and Layer Properties
- Add Shapefile
- Add Basemap
- Zoom to Layer and Selected Feature
- Switch Selection
- Show Selected Records
- Ascending/Descending Order of Attributes
- Drag Field
- Add Field
- User Data Input Condition
- Text Field and Integer Field
- Data Type
- Short Integer, Long Integer, Float and Double
- Length, Precision and Scale
- Selection Color Change
- Fields Visibility
- Label Features
- Change Label
- Text Symbol
- Placement Properties of Label
- Single Symbol
- Texture Symbol
- Categories Symbol
- How to Change Color of a Particular Feature only
- Save and Export Map
- How to Export as JPG or PDF
- Picture Marker, Arrow Marker, Dotted Line and Hash Line Symbol
- Line Decoration with Arrow
- Unique Value Symbology
- Color Ramp
- What is "All Other Values" Symbol
- How to Present Two Types of Value with Symbology At A Time
- Add Picture as a Symbol Only in a Selected Feature
- Graduated Colors and Graduated Symbols
- Population Based Analysis by Using Graduated Color
- Proportional Symbols
- Symbol Rotation Based on A Field Value
- Map Digitizing From Basemap
- Difference Between Save Edit and Save Project
- Georeferenced Coordinate Points
- Insert Map Layout Components
- Map Title
- Legend Properties
- North Arrow
- Scale Bar
- Insert Text
- Change Symbology/Label in Layout View
- Shortcut Way to Prepare Map Layout
- Layout Templates
- Data Frame
- Add Data in a Particular Data Frame
- Copy Layer from One Data Frame to Another Data Frame
- Select by Attributes
- Find A Feature Based on Attribute Value
- Select by Location
- Spatial Selection Method
- ArcToolbox Conversion Tools
- KML with Feature Attribute Pop-up Window
- How to Solve Shapefile Opening Problem from Another PC
- Map Document Properties
- Field Calculator
- Shortcut Method to Add Multiple Attributes in a Field
- Types of Raster Data
- Structure of Geodatabase
- Layers inside Geodatabase
- Feature Class
- Differences Between Shapefile and Feature Class
- How to Create File Geodatabase and Personal Geodatabase
- How to Create Feature Class in Geodatabase
- How to Add A Shapefile As A Feature Class in Geodatabase
- How to Create Polygon, Polyline and Point Feature Class
- Feature Class Alias
- Coordinate System of Feature Class
- Add Field in New Feature Class
- Import Feature Class in Geodatabase
- ArcGlobe with Basemap
- ArcGlobe with OpenStreetMap
- Layer Organize and Visibility Issues
- ArcGlobe with Satellite Imagery Layer
- ArcGlobe with Vector Layer
- ArcGlobe with Google Earth KML Layer
- Attributes of KML Features
- Effects Toolbar in ArcGlobe
- Change Transparency of OpenStreetMap
- Student just needs the Interest on GIS and ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Software
- Nothing Else
Are you thinking like this...
You have a huge interest in GIS and ArcGIS but didn't get any proper learning material or course from the Internet.
You want to Learn ArcMap and also other software inside ArcGIS Package including ArcGlobe, ArcCatalog, and ArcScene.
You are searching for a cheap course in GIS and ArcGIS, but having huge detail materials, lectures, and topics.
You like the detailed discussion of each topic.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable tricks of ArcGIS.
You want to make yourself confident to start Web GIS and Advanced GIS
You want to learn step by step process of ArcGIS tasks and tools.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Has huge Learning Materials.
Will make you Zero to HERO in ArcGIS with ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcCatalog, and ArcScene.
Is a cheap course with 60 Lectures, 33 Downloadable Resources, 13 Sections, 13 Quiz Tests, and 1 Final Project work, and each Lecture contains many topics.
Contain depth discussion of each topic with HOW and WHY discussion.
Gives you the magical tricks of ArcGIS.
Few lectures discussed Web GIS, GIS Servers, and Advanced GIS, those will make you confident to start learning Web GIS and Advanced GIS.
All Lectures are based on Step by Step Process with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in GIS and ArcGIS can take this course.
- If you want to Learn ArcGIS with ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcScene, ArcCatalog, then You are welcome to this course.
- If you want to be Zero to HERO in ArcGIS, You can Take this Course.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved more than 15000 learners from 180 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.