ArcGIS vs ArcGIS Pro Level 1: Fundamental
What you'll learn
- Differences Between ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro
- How to Get ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 Days
- ArcGIS Pro Interface
- ArcMap User Interface
- Case Study 1: Identify The Summation of Male and Female Population in Each State of USA
- Case Study 2: Identify Latitude/Longitude Value of Each Point Feature and Create a New Field to Input These Values
- Case Study 3: Calculate Area of Each Polygon Feature
- Case Study 4: Calculate Total Number of Vertices of Each Polygon Feature
- Difference Between ArcMap Menu Bar and ArcGIS Pro Ribbon
- Code Expression Techniques of Calculate Field Window
- Field Calculator in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- Field Calculator Logic
- Magical Tips to Start Writing Any Code Languages Easily
- Add Google Earth KML in ArcGIS Pro
- Field Alias
- Calculate Geometry in ArcGIS Pro
- How to Create a Combined Project including Map, Global Scene and Local Scene in ArcGIS Pro
- Smart Use of Navigator Tool for 3D Map Browse
- Map View of Local Scene and Global Scene Project
- Project Creation Difference
- X,Y Coordinate and Unit
- Feature Types Description Including Point, Polyline and Polygon
- Mouse Control Tips
- Table of Content in ArcMap
- Contents of ArcGIS Pro
- Add OpenStreetMap and Another Basemap
- Data Types Including Short Integer, Long Integer, Float, Double and Text
- Detail about Data Length, Precision and Scale
- Tools Including Fly, Identify, Set Observer, Measure and Explore
- Layer Visibility and Transparency
- Tool Search
- Attribute Table
- Creating ArcGIS Account
- ArcGIS Pro Extensions License
- Map Browse
- Layout Toolbar
- Sections of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Ribbons and Tabs of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Map View Interface of ArcGIS Pro
- Difference between ArcMap Table of Content and ArcGIS Pro Content
- Search Layer in Content
- Projects of ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- Save and Export Map in ArcMap
- Create New Project in ArcGIS Pro
- How to Open ArcGIS Pro Interface
- File Extension and Folder of ArcGIS Pro Project
- Types of Project in ArcGIS Pro
- Basemap Facilities in ArcGIS Pro
- Potentialities of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Catalog Project
- Project Without Template
- Create New Project Without Folder in ArcGIS Pro
- Difference Between Project with Folder and Without Folder
- How to Save All Projects of Combined Project
- What is Shapefile
- Spatial Data and Non-spatial Data
- Shapefile Creation in ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro
- Folder Connection
- Add Coordinate System
- Quick Method to Create Shapefile
- Add Layer in ArcMap and ArcGIS pro
- Add Data Including Shapefile, Raster Data and Georeferenced Image
- Layer Placement in 3D Basemap
- KML View and Properties in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcMap Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Different Types of Selection
- Label Feature
- Selection Color Change
- ArcGIS Pro Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Options inside Layer Pop-Up Menu
- How to Copy Layer in Content
- How to Activate Identify and Selection Tool in ArcGIS Pro
- Enable/Disable Feature Pop-Up Info Window
- Export Features
- Differences Between Layer Properties of ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- Attribute Table of ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- Table Option
- Ascending/Descending Order
- Freeze/Unfreeze Column
- Relation Between Start Editing and Add Attribute
- Differences Between ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro to Add Field and Edit Field Value
- Relation Between Feature Selection and Attribute Selection
- Delete Attribute and Feature
- How to Copy Attribute Rows to Excel File with Field Name as Column Heading
- How to Split and Organize More Than One Attribute Tables in Separated Portions of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Add Field in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro
- User Data Input Condition
- Shortcut Method to Add Multiple Attributes in a Field
- Shortcut Method to Change All Attributes of a Field
- Purpose of Calculate Geometry
- Functionalities of GIS
- GIS Components
- Target Field and Property
- Geometry Properties for Point and Polygon Feature
- Field and Data Type of Calculate Geometry
- Properties of Calculate Geometry Window
- Require only The Interest to Learn ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro!
- This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE! So, You need nothing to be Prepared. This Course Will make you Zero to Hero in GIS, ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro.
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn both ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro.
You want to Learn ArcGIS Pro but don't Have the Software
Even You don't have any Knowledge of GIS.
You want to Do Your GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of GIS.
You are scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression
You are searching for cheap course of ArcGIS Pro with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and Resources.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GIS, ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro with magical tricks description on each interfaces.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Teach you All Tools of ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro Based on Our Regular GIS Work and Activities.
Will Guide You How to Get ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 days and also with License Assign and Installation steps.
Will Make you Zero to Hero in GIS, ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcScene as well as ArcGIS Pro.
Will teach you which software will be suitable for your particular GIS Task.
Will Give you a Magical Base Formula To Start Writing any Programming Language Easily.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro with 40 Lectures, 2 Articles, 1 Final Assignment and each lecture contain many Topics and Materials.
Gives you enjoyable and Dynamic tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcScene and ArcGIS Pro.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Interested to learn the Differences between ArcGIS Packages and ArcGIS Pro but don't have the Software of ArcGIS Pro. This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE!
- Who want to make himself ZERO to HERO in GIS
- Anyone Who want to do GIS work Smartly and Easily.
- Anyone Who want to learn both 2D and 3D GIS including ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcScene as well as ArcGIS Pro Projects
- Who are getting confused to start their career in ArcGIS or ArcGIS Pro. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.