ArcGIS Pro Level 1: ArcGIS Pro for Smart GIS
What you'll learn
- How to Get ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 Days
- Installation Steps of ArcGIS Pro
- Edit Shapefile Both in 2D & 3D
- Web GIS Project by Using ArcGIS Pro
- Map Publish in ArcGIS Online
- Magical Tips to Start Writing Any Code Languages Easily
- Case Study 1: Identify The Summation of Male and Female Population in Each State of USA
- Case Study 2: Identify Latitude/Longitude Value of Each Point Feature and Create a New Field to Input These Values
- Case Study 3: Calculate Area of Each Polygon Feature
- Case Study 4: Calculate Total Number of Vertices of Each Polygon Feature
- What is Web GIS?
- Global Scene, Local Scene and Catalog Project
- Add KML, Shapefile, Raster Data and Georeferenced Image
- How to Copy Attribute Rows to Excel File with Field Name as Column Heading
- ArcMap vs ArcGIS Pro User Interface
- How to Create Your Organization Web Page in ArcGIS Hosting
- Dot Density
- Heat Map
- Create New Project
- Create Shapefile
- Content Tools and Properties
- Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Editing Tools of ArcGIS Pro
- Difference Between ArcMap Editor and ArcGIS Pro Edit
- How to Create and Modify Feature
- Right Angle Line Tool
- Circle Drawing
- Rectangle Drawing
- Trace Tool
- Rotate Feature
- Add or Delete Vertices
- Split Tool
- Snapping Tool
- Non-Editable Layer
- Symbology Options of ArcGIS Pro
- Different Types of Symbology of Different types of Feature
- Single Symbol, Unique Symbol, Graduated Color, Graduated Symbol, Unclassed Color and Proportional Symbol
- Vary Symbology by Attribute
- Layer Transparency Based on Attribute
- Color Change Based on Attribute
- What is Specific Field for Symbology
- Differences Between Graduated Color and Unclassed Color Symbol
- Dynamic Rotation of Proportional Symbol
- Which Symbology We should Select for Our GIS Project
- ArcGIS 2D and 3D Symbology
- Effects of Symbology Including Buffer Effect, Arrow Effect, Wave effect and Dash Effect
- Use of Symbology in a Scene Project
- Offset Distance
- Equal Interval Method
- Natural Breaks (Jenks) Method
- Defined Interval Method
- Standard Deviation Method
- Label Properties of ArcGIS Pro
- Label Visibility Range
- Difference Between ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro to Use Label
- Label Placement
- Position Offset
- Halo for Label
- Curved Label
- View Unplaced Label
- Code Expression Techniques of Calculate Field Window
- Geometry Properties
- Coordinate System for Calculate Geometry
- Shortcut Way to Add Nice Label for Point Feature
- Callout Label
- Label Rotation
- Attribute Table
- Add Field
- Calculate Field
- Calculate Geometry
- Pop Up Menu of Attribute Table
- Hide Field
- Field Alias
- Edit Feature
- Layer Properties
- ArcGIS Pro License Assign
- File Extensions and Folders of ArcGIS Pro Project
- Types of ArcGIS Pro Project
- Map Project
- Basemap Facilities in ArcGIS Pro
- Potentialities of ArcGIS Pro Interface
- How to Create a Combined Project including Map, Global Scene and Local Scene
- Insert Tab
- Difference Between Menu and Tab
- Tools of ArcGIS Pro
- X,Y Coordinate and Unit
- Navigator Tool for 3D Map
- Layer Placement in 3D Basemap
- Difference between ArcMap Table of Content and ArcGIS Pro Content
- How to Activate Identify and Selection Tool
- Export Features
- Layer Properties
- Value of Web GIS in Job Sector
- ArcGIS Online Account
- This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE! So, You need nothing to be Prepared. This Course Will make you Zero to Hero in ArcGIS Pro.
- Require only The Interest to Learn ArcGIS Pro!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to Learn ArcGIS Pro but don't Have the Software
You want to make yourself confident to start Interactive Projects of ArcGIS Pro.
You want to Do Your GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of GIS.
You Have Interest to Start Web GIS Learning.
You are scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression
You are searching for cheap course of ArcGIS Pro with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and material.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of ArcGIS Pro with magical tricks description on each interfaces.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Guide You How to Get ArcGIS Pro Software Free for 23 days and also with License Assign and Installation steps.
Will Convert You Zero to HERO in ArcGIS Pro.
Will teach you about Smart Interface of ArcGIS Pro in detail with it's Dynamic Tools and Functionalities.
Will Guide you How to Create Web GIS Project Easily by using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
Will Give you a Magical Base Formula To Start Writing any Programming Language Easily.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS Pro with 52 Lectures, 11 Quiz Tests, 2 Articles, 1 Final Assignment and each lecture contain many Topics and Materials.
Gives you enjoyable and Dynamic tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS Pro.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Interested to learn ArcGIS Pro but don't have the Software. This Course Will also Guide You How to get ArcGIS Pro FREE!
- Who want to make himself ZERO to HERO in ArcGIS Pro
- Anyone Who Want to create Web GIS Project by using ArcGIS Pro
- Anyone Who want to do GIS work Smartly and Easily.
- Anyone Who want to learn both 2D and 3D GIS
- Who are getting confused to start their career in ArcGIS Pro. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.