ArcGIS Online Level 1: Smart Web GIS Project Creation
What you'll learn
- Magical Tips and Troubleshoots of ArcGIS Online
- Map Share and Embed in Web site
- Map Pop-up Window Creation and Configuration
- Dynamic Symbology in Map
- Edit Shapefile in ArcGIS Online
- Shapefile Upload and Web GIS Map Creation
- Creating Web App for Map
- Pop-up Window with Customized Attribute Display
- Edit Attribute from Pop-up Window
- Adding Dynamic Tools in Embeded Web Map
- Dynamic Cluster Points
- Creating Heat Map
- Layer Transparency
- How to Create Label inside Web Map
- Layer Visibility Range
- ArcGIS Online Map Viewer Interface
- Map Embeded Problem Solution with HTML Code
- Map Share in Facebook and Twiter
- Edit Field Name
- Search and Add Layer from Living Atlas
- How to Add Map Note
- Pop-up Menu Tools
- Map Sharing with another user
- Web GIS Career
- No Programming Knowledge is required as this course will guide you from basic to advance of ArcGIS Online.
- No previous knowledge of GIS is required, although basic knowledge of GIS will make this course easier to follow. For Basic Knowledge of GIS you can also enroll in our this course: "GIS & ArcGIS: ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe & ArcScene"
- Require only Interest to Learn Web GIS and ArcGIS Online.
Are you thinking like this...
You want to create Web GIS Application with Dynamic Interface and Visualization including Pop-up menu, Transparency, Layer zoomed visibility, Dynamic Symbology and many more.
You want to Learn Web GIS with ArcGIS Online but don't Have any Web Programming Knowledge
You are searching for cheap course of ArcGIS Online with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and material.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of ArcGIS Online with magical tricks description on each interfaces.
You want to make yourself confident to start Interactive Projects of ArcGIS Online
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
will teach you in detail how to create Dynamic Web GIS Application with many dynamic features by using ArcGIS Online.
will make you Zero to Hero in Web GIS and ArcGIS Online by playing with ArcGIS Online and its Dynamic features. Even You don't need any Programming Knowledge to start this course.
Is a cheap course of ArcGIS Online with 55 Lectures, 12 Quiz Tests, 1 Article, 1 Final Assignment Work and each lecture contain many Topics and Materials.
Gives you enjoyable tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of ArcGIS Online.
will give you Magical Tips and Troubleshoots to solve many problems of Web GIS and ArcGIS Online including Pop-up window Customization, Dynamic Symbology with zoom based visibility and Web Map Application Creation.
All Lectures are based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Interested to learn Web GIS and want to make himself ZERO to HERO in Web GIS and ArcGIS Online
- Anyone Who want to create Dynamic Web GIS Application.
- Who are getting confused to start their career in Web GIS sector. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
- Who want to learn ArcGIS Online but don't know Programming Language
Shahriar Sir The Founder of "Shahriar GIS School" has already trained Web GIS to 13,000+ students from 174 countries including Australia, USA, New Zealand, Canada, India, Saudi Arab, Jordan, Portugal, Italy, and Albania.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.