ArcGIS Desktop For Spatial Analysis: Go From Basic To Pro
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a thorough knowledge of the ArcGIS Interface and Functionality
- Learn about the different toolboxes in ArcGIS and what they can do
- Carry out practical spatial data analysis tasks, geo-processing and mapping using ArcGIS Desktop
- Learn about advanced topics such as geostatistics and carry them out on actual data
- Visualize and map spatial data
- Show off your skills to employers by working with actual spatial data & presenting the outputs as maps
- Start analyzing spatial data for your own projects in ArcGIS Desktop like a pro
- An interest in working with spatial data.
- Prior knowledge of basic spatial data related concepts such as the different data types and coordinate systems
- Access to ArcGIS Desktop version 10 or above
- License for the Spatial Analyst extension of ArcGIS version 10
- You can certainly take the course even without ArcGIS access (free trial available on the ESRI website)
I WANNA LEARN SPATIAL DATA ANALYSIS, BUT…
I found most spatial data books & manuals vague
There are no courses that actually teach me how it’s actually done
Available resources are expensive & I can’t afford them
I want to get a job in the field of GIS and geospatial analysis
I work in the field of ecology or quantitative social sciences or hydrology or civil engineering or geography
If you found yourself in one of these situations, then..
I’VE GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!
Over the past few months, I have published multiple courses on Udemy around this topic which will be tremendously helpful to you & most important of all AFFORDABLE!
Today, I’ve created yet another powerful resource for you!
In this course, over 50+ hands-on and practical lecture, I will help you master the most common and important geo-processing tasks that can be performed with ArcGIS Desktop, one of THE MOST important GIS software tools available.
I will also show you the kind of questions answered through Spatial Analysis & data used.
THE STEPS I’LL WALK YOU THROUGH:
First of all, we’ll start some basic GIS tasks like “Zooming”.
Then, we’ll move into more complex processing tasks like “Geo-Statistics”.
We’ll also deal with some theoretical concepts related to Spatial Data Analysis, and then we’ll focus on implementing some of the most common GIS techniques (all the way showing you how to execute these tasks in ArcGIS Desktop).
The stuff you’ll learn from this course will be extremely useful in terms of you being able to implement it on future Spatial Data projects you’ll be working on (in a variety of disciplines from ecology to engineering).
LEARN FROM AN ACTUAL EXPERT IN THIS AREA:
My name is MINERVA SINGH.
I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment) graduate.
I recently finished my PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have SEVERAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in analyzing REAL LIFE DATA from different sources in ArcGIS Desktop.
I’ve also published my work in many international peer reviewed journals.
HERE IS HOW MY COURSE IS UNIQUE..
My course is a HANDS ON TRAINING with REAL data.
It’s a step by step course covering both the THEORY & APPLICATION of Spatial Data Analysis.
I teach Practical Stuff that you can learn quickly and start implementing NOW.
This is one of the most comprehensive courses on this topic.
I advise you to take advantage of it & enroll in the course TODAY!
TAKE ACTION TODAY! I will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success. I answer all questions put to me and guide my students when they get stuck.
Please make sure you have access to ArcGIS before enrolling
- Academics and Researchers
- Conservation managers, field ecologists and social scientists
- People looking to get started in the field of GIS Analysis
- Students of Geography, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Hydrology, Engineering, Earth Sciences and Ecology
- People looking to use ArcGIS Desktop in academic or professional settings