- 4 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- ArcGIS 10 from zero to intermediate level.
- Understand basic concepts of GIS.
- Georeference images.
- Create and manage shapefiles.
- Use geoprocessing tools.
- Calculation of geometries (area, perimeter, length, etc.).
- Management and administration of tables.
- Develop skills in spatial analysis.
- Know the main tools of Spatial Analyst.
- Apply different types of symbology.
- Know the interpolation and its applications.
- Design maps ready for printing.
- Basic notions of cartography and geodesy.
- ArcGIS 10 (in English) installed on your computer
Do you like GIS? so here you can learn ArcGIS 10 from scratch and get a certificate.
Geographic Information Systems ArcGIS 10 course is 100% prepared by the creator of "El blog de franz - GeoGeek", if you have visited that page you will know that if you are going to learn, do it before starting.
While most of it is practical, step by step. It also combines a theoretical part that allows students to base their knowledge on GIS, because it is not intended to impart mechanized learning, but integral.
Include basic tasks like:
Georeference with control points
Georeference a Google Earth images
And advanced like
Calculate the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
3D flood simulation in ArcGIS
Create a map of isoyetas and isotherms in ArcGIS
Download satellite images from Google Maps, Bing, etc.
- GIS world lovers.
- Professionals in forestry, environmental, civil, geography, geology, architecture, urban planning, tourism, agriculture, biology and all those involved in Earth Sciences.
- People who want to know the potential of ArcGIS.