ARKit BasketBall: Create Your First AR App Using ARKit
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
- iPhone or iPad running with the A9 chip or more
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- Desire to learn about ARKit
Do you want to create your first app using ARKit?
Do you want to learn the fun way by doing?
If you do, you've come to the right place because this is The ARKit BasketBall Developer Course. And in this course you're going to learn how to create your first app using ARKit. This app is the ARKit BasketBall.
If you have no experience using ARKit that's okay, because every line of code we write is throughly explained.
See you inside :)
- Create your first App using ARKit
- Launch BasketBalls at the BasketBall Hoop
- Create Actions which will move the BasketBall Hoop
- Create Custom Buttons for the User Interface
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Human beings who want to learn how to build Augmented Reality Apps
- Experienced programmers who want to create their first Augmented Reality App
- Tools and Software Needed01:14
- Complete iOS 11 ARKit Developer - AR Drawing App01:53
- Complete iOS 11 ARKit Developer - AR UFO and Shuttle Launch01:06
- Complete iOS 11 ARKit Developer - AR Solar System01:08
- Complete iOS 11 ARKit Developer - AR Ikea App01:03
- Importing The BackBoard04:57
- Adding the Hoop07:34
- Implementing the Gesture Recognizer08:56
- Understanding Matrices10:59
- Finding A Real World Location05:55
- Creating Our BasketBall06:38
- Updating The BasketBall Position01:22
- Adding A PhysicsBody11:10
- Creating Our First Action06:36
- Creating Our Second Action07:45
- Creating The User Interface10:07
- Creating The Custom Buttons11:06
- Congratulations - Whats Next ??01:25
Hope you’re well.
My name is Gabriel Abraham and I’m currently studying Artificial Intelligence at a University in Edinburgh, most if not all my time is spent programming, reading and learning, for the purpose of giving back. It’s a great feeling knowing that you’ve positively impacted a person’s life.
The research and projects I’m currently undertaking are in the field of VR and AR, with that multiple applications and games have been created: Many of which will be shared with you.
And as time progresses the projects we undertake together will be better, faster, and much more complex.
So if you want to create VR and AR applications, what are you waiting for?
I’ll see you inside.