SUPER Easy Way to Read and Write Anything in Arabic Language
What you'll learn
- Read, Write and Speak Arabic Alphabet.
- Read and write any Arabic word
- Introduce yourself in Arabic Language
- Make simple conversations in Arabic
- Recognizes more than 50 Arabic words
- you should have a quiet environment.
- You have to be excited and passionate to learn Arabic Language
- You should have computer and speakers or headset, having printer is preferred
This course will let you know all the Arabic alphabet in a very easy way, at the end of the first 10 lectures you will be able to read and write any Arabic word, and you will learn more than 100 Arabic words.
You will be able to start conversations, talk about your self, and lots of commonly-used words & expressions for everyday use.
We made the lectures in a very simple way to make it easy for you to understand and memorize, exactly as we teach non-Arabs kids and adults in traditional classrooms.
This is not just a course with video lectures, there will be home-works and assignments.
This is not just a course , it is an online community where you can meet people from all over the world that have the same passion you have in learning the Arabic language.
The course will be updated with new lectures Monthly.
Who this course is for:
- This course is totally for beginners who are interested in the Arabic Language
- Who wants to learn not just conversations, but also reading and writing in the Arabic Language
Amani is a passionate teachers who is interested in researches about education and improving education system, and that's why she is studying Data Science.
She is working now as a Teacher Coach and studying Data Science with John Hopkins University and Udacity.
She worked before as a Teacher in an international school- Saudi Arabia. and a peer educator with YPEER network/UNFPA- Amman/ Jordan.
She has a great experience in teaching for more than 6 years.
Teaching is her passion, She had took several trainings in peer educating and in teaching at traditional and virtual classrooms.
She loves to meet new people from all around the world!
* Ideal Teacher Award-Winning 2015-2016
* Earned Udacity and Bertlesmann Data Science Scholarship