Arabic Survival Course (daily situations)+Subtitles
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, you will be ready to get on the plane and travel to any Arabic-speaking destination and enjoy your stay there, whether you're going there to work , study , or for any other reason
- Introduce yourself in Arabic and ask someone about their name
- Have a decent conversation with Arabic native speakers
- Pronounce and use almost all the Arabic numbers
- Pronounce and use all the Arabic names of the days and months in Arabic conversations
- Ask about and tell the time and date in Arabic
- Set an appointment with an Arabic speaker
- Take a taxi, a bus, or a train during your stay in any Arabic-speaking country
- Check in / book a room in a hotel or even rent a house during your stay in any Arabic-speaking country
- Ask about the address or the directions in Arabic
- Have a meal at a restaurant and order drinks, food, and the check in Arabic
- Go shopping in any Arabic-speaking country
- Go to the cinema or the museum in any Arabic-speaking country
- Exchange money in an Arabic bank or exchange desk
- You don't need to have any Arabic prior knowledge before starting this course. If you just want to learn all Arabic language basics through the easiest and fastest way then you should enroll !
This is a practical Arabic course that gives you only what you will need to use to survive in any Arabic-speaking country !
This is the only Arabic language course on Udemy that covers all that amount of essential daily situations ! it is also the only Arabic course that will have subtitles in English, Spanish, and French !
Are you going to travel to an Arabic-speaking country and you are worried of going to a country without being able to communicate with the people ?
Are you worried of being lost in the streets and not being able to even ask about the address?
Are you an expat , an exchange student , or a tourist in an Arabic-speaking country?
Do you want to work in one of the rich Arab gulf countries ?
Do you want to Interact with your Arab neighbor or colleague?
Do you have passion for languages and want to start learning Arabic, but you don't have enough time ?
Do you always feel that Arabic is a difficult language that is full of unfamiliar letters and structures?
Do you only need to know the necessary Arabic phrases that would help you interact in your daily situations ?
Then this course is designed for you !!
You will learn how to communicate in Arabic in all frequent daily situations that you are likely to face from the moment you arrive to any Arabic-speaking country and get out of the airport. You will learn how to take a taxi to the hotel, book a room, or check in ; how to ask for the menu or order a meal at a restaurant; and much more . You will learn all of that in a 2-hour simple course that you could finish in one week or less.
Once you finish the course, you will get a free one-hour Skype practice session with myself if you want to practice all what you have learnt.
Also, you will always be able to contact me for any questions or feedback.
I will also add English, Spanish, and French subtitles later, so if your native language is not English, you will still be able to enroll in the course and learn all what it offers!
Feel free to check the free lectures available for preview, before buying the course. I am looking forward to seeing you joining over 4200 students from about 120 countries!
Who this course is for:
- Whoever wants to learn all what is necessary to communicate in Arabic , but has no much time to do so. If you intend to travel so soon and need to get a quick and effective help, then you will enjoy this simple comprehensive course !
- The absolute Arabic beginner who search for an easy-to-use helping course that gives a real boost.
Hi, my name is Tarek. I am an engineer who also worked as a professional freelance English-Arabic translator and Arabic instructor. I live in Egypt where the biggest Arabic-speaking population on Earth lives. When it comes to my course, I have over 4000 students from more than 115 countries. With a 5-star average rating and over 75 excellent reviews given by clients from more than 20 countries around the world, I also have an excellent track record as a freelance Arabic translator on freelancer.com.