Master Your Arabic listening, Pronunciation and Writing
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 127 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to pronounce Arabic word
- Short and Long Vowels
- Students will learn how to write Arabic word
- Grammar Rules of writing Hamzah
- Grammar Rules of writing Alif at the end of word
- Reading Practice
- Do not jump ahead. This course is a series of lessons where every lesson depends on the one before.
This course covers three areas of Arabic language Pronunciation,Writing and Grammar rules for Writing.
(1) Pronunciation ( Beginner Level )
Learning Arabic Sounds
start with learn how to pronounce Arabic alphabet and where the articulation points of the letters inside the mouth and then learn the sounds of other aspect of the pronunciation such as short and long vowels, Sukoon, Shaddah and Tanween.
(2) Writing using Dots Method ( Beginner Level )
Learning Where Is The Start Point To Write (Alphabets - Words) Via Dots Method
Start with learn how to write Arabic Alphabet individually each after that learn the shapes of the letters whether the letters in the beginning, middle or end of the word and then learning the rules of how to write word on lines.
(3) Grammar rules for Writing ( Intermediate and Advanced Level )
The rules will be in details for:
- Alif at the end of the word
- Hamzah in the beginning, middle or end of the word
Don't skip lessons. They go in a series and each one depends on the one before
You should take every lesson in this course. If you miss a lesson, the next lesson will be confusing
- Student who is has a desire to master his/her Pronunciation and Writing skills