Arabic Calligraphy Introductory Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Possess a good in depth understanding of individual letters as well as being able to write with the correct proportions.
- Also, students who register for this course are eligible for 10 free sessions of feedback via skype / email through the course of the program. This will ideally be on weekends and you can email us for more details.
- Basic Knowledge of the Arabic Alphabet
Always wanted to learn Arabic Calligraphy?
Begin your journey with our introductory course as we introduce you to all the letters and how they should be written with their correct proportions and scales. We start from the absolute basics of how to prepare your very own Bamboo / Reed pen & Ink as well as the most appropriate writing materials to use to become a Calligraphy Artist. Then we move on to the structure of each letter in their Individual form and how to write them if your left handed or right handed.
Each Lecture consists of a detailed video tutorial showing you how to hold your pen and how to write each stroke.
- Anyone who wishes to learn Arabic calligraphy
In This video I will be showing you how to cut your qalam in the correct way as well as the angles required giving you a beautiful finish to your qalam to write with.
You will also see the best type of knife to use to cut the qalam.