Arabic alphabet (learn the basic Arabic letters)
- In this course you're going to Learn the Arabic alphabet, If you want to learn how to write and read in Arabic, you should take our course Write Arabic Now
- You're going to learn not only how to write the Arabic alphabet but how to pronounced too, and believe me would be interesting to write in Arabic
- You should keep repeating the videos, till you can get all the information of the lessons
- Learning Arabic is not that hard and you're going to realize that during the studying.
- Is just using your computer, your cell phone, or any device connected to internet, so you can watch the course whenever you want, and wherever you are, just don't watch the course doing something else, so you can learn eaisly, and understand the lessons perfectly
Welcome to our course Arabic Alphabet, in this course you’re going to learn not only how to write the letters but to pronounce them too
The basic Arabic alphabet contains 28 letters, and they change their shape according to their position in a word.
Many letters look similar but are distinguished from one another by dots above or below their central part so we’re going to separate these similar letters into groups just to make it easier
There’re consonants and vowels in Arabic the same as English, but the difference we can use the vowel as a consonant too
Arabic, on the other hand is written from right to left, sure, this takes some getting used to, but is not that hard with enough practice.
The Arabic alphabet is always cursive and letters vary in shape depending on their position within a word.
In this course you are going to learn the Arabic alphabet, how to pronounce them correctly, and how to get them together to make a word.
Writing and reading Arabic are not that hard, and you are going to realize that during your studying.
Who this course is for:
- 1- people who doing business with the Arab world.
- 2- people who Are into diplomatic or cultural relations.
- 3- people who often travel to the Arab world
- 4- people who live in an Arab country
- 8- people who have Arab family members
- 6- people who are related to Islam
- 06:17Lesson 1 The letters (Alef, Baa', Taa'Thaa') (أ,ب,ت,ث)
- 04:14Lesson 2 the letters (Jeem, Haa',khaa') (ج,ح,خ)
- 04:04Lesson 3 the letters (Dal, Thal, Raa', Zeen) (ر,ز,د,ذ)
- 05:10Lesson 4 the letters (Seen, Sheen, Sad, Dad) (س,ش,ص,ض)
- 05:34Lesson 5 the letters (Taa', Zaa', 3een, 3'een) (ط,ظ,ع,غ)
- 04:39Lesson 6 the letters (Faa2,Caaf,Kaaf) (ف,ق,ك)
- 07:02Lesson 7 the letters (Lam,meem,Nuun,Haa',waaw,Yaa') (ل,م,ن,ه,و,ي)
My name's Mohamed, I'm language teacher, the director of Escolaonline language school, I'm from Egypt, teaching 4 languages, I started teaching, since 2007, I have the experience of teaching to foreigners in many languages because actually, I speak 4 languages perfectly, that's why I'm here to give my experience in teaching languages to everybody who wants to learn.