Arabesque - Burgmuller / Piano Classics
- Having a piano or keyboard is recommendable in order to be able to implement the given advices in this course.
- A good internet connection is necessary to watch the videos of this course.
- You need to be able to read this piece, because this is not a note by note tutorial, so the correct reading level is required.
Have you heard the Arabesque of Burgmuller?
Do you know how to play it but want to play it better?
Are you a piano teacher and do you frequently teach this piece?
This course for you!
Burgmuller's Arabesque is the study no.2 Op.100 of the book entitled 25 easy studies by Friedrich Burgmuller. This piece is part of the traditional classical repertoire for beginner piano students, you have probably heard it, sometimes it even comes as part of the "Demo" pieces on electric keyboards.
This course is dedicated to this piece, so if you are a beginner student or even if you are a teacher who frequently teaches this piece, this course will show you how we can play it correctly
*** This course is not a tutorial note by note *** It is actually a guide on interpretation and technique, so it is necessary to have the appropriate level of reading.
This course contains:
An analysis of each of the sections of the course
Each analysis is shown by a video tutorial directly to the piano
Advice through the course discussion forum
Tips on mistakes to avoid and interpretative improvements
This course is practical and easy to follow and apply.
Do not miss this opportunity, sign up today and be part of this great global community of students who are already taking this course.
Ilse Lozoya will be your instructor in this course, she is a Pianist, music teacher and online educator who teaches in Udemy more than 60 courses to students from all over the world.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a piano student and you are about to start studying Arabesque by Burgmuller this course will guide you to practice this piece with the correct approach.
- Teacher will find this course very helpful, considering that Arabesque is a basic piece in the piano repertoire for beginners.
- If you have been playing Arabesque for a while and keep struggling to play it correctly, this course is for you.
- 04:09How does this course work?
- 00:00Downloadable material
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book