Quantitative Aptitude for competitive Examinations
What you'll learn
- Quantitative aptitude useful for all competitive examinations
- Analytical approach with good number of tips and tricks
- More than 600 solved examples with detailed explanations
- Basic mathematics
Salient features of the course:
1. Organization of chapters into models.
2. In depth discussion of every topic from basics.
3. Concept explanation with simple examples.
4. More than 400 solved examples
5. Tips and tricks with logical explanation.
6. Basic level to advanced level solved problems.
The course "Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations" is unique in concept coverage and explanation of every topic. We believe that along with understanding a concept, practice plays a major role in competitive examinations, campus placement exams and prepared this tailor made practice oriented course on aptitude.
About the teacher:
Mr. Udaya Bhaskar is an experienced and qualified faculty with over 16 years of university level teaching experience. He trained thousands of students across the country, in both technical and non-technical competitive examinations. His teaching experience and analytical ability is reflected in this course.
Topics covered in this course:
1. Number System
2. Algebraic simplification
3. LCM and HCF
5. Simple Interest
6. Compound Interest
7. Ratios and Proportions
8. Allegations and Mixtures
9. Profit and loss
11. Time and work
12. Pipes and cistern
13. Time and distance
14. Boats and streams
On successful completion of the course, the student masters arithmetic aptitude with analytical approach and sufficient practice in order to have a greater confidence level to face any competitive examination.
Who this course is for:
- Aspirants of Bank jobs, Government Jobs, CRT(Campus Placements), GATE, CAT and all other competitive exams
ExamEkalavya is a brand name for creating academic video content for various competitive exams at graduate and undergraduate level. We are experts in creating tailor made courses for various competitive exams from basic level(SSC, Bank clerk) to advanced level(GATE, UPSC, CAT, Campus placement trainings etc.,). Along with competitive exams we prepare tailor made courses for engineering students to support and strengthen their regular academics. Concept driven learning and application is our objective.