- You should be a PHP programmer with at least two years of experience
- Modern PHP IDE (PhpStorm or similar)
- Docker (videos will show how to set it up if its your first time)
- Object oriented programming with PHP
This course will introduce Appzio native application building platform and walk you through the development environment setup, development basics and finally a building of a complete sample application. All development is done with PHP on this course. We will be releasing NodeJS course on 2019.
After completing the course, you are ready to start building applications and publish them to AppStore and PlayStore. It is possible to have your PHP code reviewed after the course and based on the review, you can receive Appzio certification for yourself.
This course will require a setup of the environment to your local machine and a modern IDE such as PHPStorm. Its useful to have a basic working knowledge of Docker.
PLEASE NOTE: videos are pending update, this will happen in January 2019. The most notable differences to current setup:
- Videos make reference to SFP upload, this is no longer used
- Admin part has been re-arranged to more logical order. You will still find the same options, but they might be under different tab.
- Creating new modules you can find from the top menu, under modules
- Make sure that you have added your SSH key to Appzio's git if you wish to have your actions code under GIT
Who this course is for:
- PHP programmer who want's to build native mobile applications using Appzio platform
- Gifit Sample App05:46
Timo has been professionally online for last 25 years. Filling various roles in IT from programming to systems architecture to management and technical consulting. Originally from Finland, but living in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Timo acts currently as a CTO for Appzio, a native mobile application building platform which allows you to develop applications with backend PHP code only.
Dani has 7 years of professional experience in the online word, dealing with various problems, platforms and framework. His work experience covers everything related to Web development, both Backend and Frontend.
Dani is one of the core developers at Appzio, a native mobile application building platform which allows you to develop applications with backend PHP code only.
Working with Appzio helps him excel at what he does best, work with cutting edge technology on a daily basis and provide others with a consistently good solution for non-native mobile development.