Making Interface Connections + Code Building- Second View
Using Tabs with Simulator- Second View
Bonus- App Marketing + Viral Exposure
An Apple computer
Don't struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development using little code with Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store
Who this course is for:
Beginners wanting to learn how to make apps with Xcode