How to make a photo frames for beginners /cardboard craft.
- The desire to learn and practice the cardboard technique
- Would like to learn how to make and personalize a photo frame.
- Curiosity and creativity to make other cardboard parts
- learn a new trade
- Would like to learn a new crafts and hobbies.
Make a photo frame out of cardboard and fabric as basic materials, and personalize afterwards, using basic cardboard techniques; it's not at all a very difficult project.
By attending this course and following the procedure; the steps, you will see that it is easy to climb; dress and personalize a photo frame.
In this course you will also discover, not one, but several types and forms of photo frame that you have generated by applying very simple techniques.
There are several methods and ways to climb; dress and decorate or personalize photo frames. At the end of this course you will be able to succeed with other shapes and dimensions.
The procedure consists of cutting the cardboard, dressing it, leaving it and then mounting the pieces.
The last step is decoration, and it is at this stage that you must have a clear idea of the objective for which you have made this article, for example the personalization and decoration of a photo frame for a bedroom. child is so different from a photo frame that you want to give as a gift to a new bride.
Do not forget that the personaion of a photo frame transforms it into a unique piece.
Let's go to class, I will assist you.
Thank you so much.
Nawal ed daoudi.
Who this course is for:
- For those who want to learn how to make and personalize a photo frame.
- For those who love photo frames.
- For those who love DIY and handicrafts.
- For those looking for a new Crafts and hobbies
- For those who like to create unique and exclusive pieces.
- For those who love crafts.
- For those who want to learn the craft of cardboard making and have additional income.
- For those who have the passion to make handcrafted pieces
- For those looking to develop their lives and learn a new passion.
- For those who want to explore the world of cardboard.
- For those who have already started to learn the cartoning trade and they want to develop their skills and techniques.
- For those looking for special gift ideas.
Hello, I'm NAWAL ED DAOUDI.
I am a teacher of primary education, painter and animator of cartonnage.
Art and crafts are part of my life it's been more than 20 years.
My passion guided me to learn and develop my own techniques in this area, and after spending 14 years teaching, I decided to create my personal brand and transform it into a small project.
After having mastered the main cardboarding techniques, I decided to take advantage of my teaching skills as a teacher and my technical knowledge as a cardboarding animator and share them through online courses and on the YouTube channel.
Manual labor has helped me a lot in changing my lifestyle.
Making and creating handcrafted items either for sale or to offer, really gives a wonderful feeling, which brings joy and confidence.