Learn GARAGEBAND- Have Fun, Make Your Own Music- It's Easy!
What you'll learn
- Download Garageband
- Open Garageband
- Understand the Garageband Work Space
- Record a Drum Track with Musical Typing
- Quantize a Track
- Add a New Track
- Record and Quantize Multiple Tracks
- Export a Song as an Mp3
- Mute and Solo a Track
- Adjust Track Volume and Track Panning
- Trim a Recording
- Loop a Track
- Use Apple Loops
- Use the Cycle Tool
- Create a Melody
- Record a Melody
- Edit Music with the Piano Roll
- Record and Edit Vocals
- Students should either have Garageband on their devices or have a device that is compatible with Garageband, such as an iMac, Macbook or iPad, so that they can download Garageband while taking the course
- This course covers Garageband 10
***FEATURED ON THE OFFICIAL UDEMY BLOG!!!***
**COURSE UPDATED ON 02/08/17
**OVER 4500 SATISFIED STUDENTS!
Here's what they are saying:
"A no nonsense approach to Garageband and music construction, highly recommended" ~Jonathan H
"I will definitely get more out of this app than I would have without your class." ~Ron M
"I cannot say enough about Matt and his course! I learned everything I wanted and more." ~Mike H
"I can play now!" ~Julie S
"I just made my own background music for my booktrailer, thanks to this course." ~Guruprasad N
What is this course about?
Learn to make original music in GarageBand for use in your Udemy courses, apps, YouTube videos, movies, films, video games, web pages and podcasts.
Why take this course?
Learn music composition with Garage Band.
Make high quality songs for all of your needs.
No royalties to pay!
No copyright issues!
----YouTube is the number one video site in the world.
----DON'T let copyright issues get in the way of making money!
----BOOST the quality of your videos!
----SAVE money and don't pay royalties for music!
----CREATE your own EXCELLENT music with GarageBand!
SIGN UP AND START LEARNING TODAY. DON'T WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE.
SEE YOU IN CLASS!
Who this course is for:
- DO take this course if you are a casual music fan and want to try making your own music
- DO take this course if you are a total beginner at Garageband
- DO take this course if you want to use Garageband to make music for your YouTube videos, movies, films or podcasts
- DO take this course if you are a game designer who wants to learn how to make game music for your games
- DO take this course if you have interest in Garageband or recording music
- DO take this course if you are familiar with making music in Garageband but want to expand your knowledge and skills
- DO take this course if you have some experience playing an instrument (but experience is NOT necessary)
- DON'T take this course if you are already an expert at Garageband or have extensive knowledge about digital audio workstations
Mr. Guarino is a certified teacher, online creator and former YouTube sensation. He is a graduate of Iona College and Lehman College where he earned degrees in both Marketing and Education and later earned three certificates from the Berklee College of Music. He can play many different musical instruments such as the guitar, drums, electronic keyboard and bass guitar. His YouTube channel "Matty G the Musician" features videos of him performing as a One Man Band and earned him millions of YouTube hits, thousands of fans and led to work on an MTV show and a commercial for the 2010 Grammy Awards. He also has some acting experience and credits on IMDB. He loves to be creative and enjoys learning and experiencing new places. He has spent the last nine years running music programs at schools in New York City and Westchester. Upon joining Udemy, his course on Garageband was quickly featured on the Udemy blog (2015). He has appreciated being part of the Udemy community for over five years and hopes to continue to inspire his students for years to come.