Applying The Art and Science of Sales Enablement
What you'll learn
- The definition and value of Sales Enablement and what Sales Enablement is NOT
- The roles and responsibilities of a high functioning Sales Enablement team
- The impact Sales Enablement has on revenue
- How to set up a successful sales onboarding program
- How to create a culture of learning in your sales organizaiton
- Leading Sales Enablement in a virtual environment
- Aligning Sales Enablement to your buyer’s journey and your organization's selling processes
- How automation will impact the future of Sales Enablement
- You should be familiar with the sales processes of your organization, including your buyer's journey and selling process
What if sales enablement stopped being perceived as a cost center? What if, instead of thinking of it as training, or onboarding, or the resting place for an organization’s broken things, we thought of sales enablement as a strategic investment—a proactive function that actually enables sales to sell more, sell higher and sell faster?
The biggest problem with Sales Enablement is that there is no one universal definition. If you were to ask 10 different people “What is Sales Enablement?” you would get 10 different answers, ranging from training to tech to messaging & positioning. None of these answers would be wrong – but none of them would show the whole picture. And when the answer to such an apparently simple question is so complicated, it becomes difficult to convey to senior leaders the value of Sales Enablement.
Roderick Jefferson, CEO and top sales enablement consultant, is here to provide some much-needed clarity. After 20+ years in the Sales Enablement space, he has narrowed his definition down to this:
Breaking the complexity of the buying & selling process into practical ideas through scalable, repeatable, and measurable practices that leads to decreased time to revenue and increased productivity.
If it sounds simple, it isn’t – but it can be done, and in this course, you’ll discover exactly how to do it.
In this course you will:
Define Sales Enablement and its value to the organization
Articulate the impact Sales Enablement has on revenue
Understand the roles and responsibilities of a high functioning Sales Enablement team
Develop a Sales Enablement charter and craft a blueprint to success for your Sales Enablement team
Build a culture of learning in your sales organization and learn to lead Sales Enablement in a virtual environment
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals looking to develop a more human-centered approach to their workplace trainings and programs
- Sales leaders in charge of building out a sales enablement program in their organization
- Sales coaches who want to increase their team's productivity
- Sales enablement professionals seeking to gain executive buy-in for their programs
Roderick Jefferson is the CEO of Roderick Jefferson & Associates. He is an acknowledged thought leader and keynote speaker in the sales enablement space. With 20+ years of leadership he has extensive experience in creating sales enablement organizations and sales execution programs that drove significant incremental revenue across some of the most innovative companies in the world. Prior to Roderick Jefferson & Associates, he held a variety of executive leadership, sales, sales enablement, operations, and customer experience roles for Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, 3PAR/HP, Business Objects, NetApp, PayPal, Siebel Systems, and AT&T.
Roderick has won numerous awards including being selected as the 2018 SellingPower Top 10 Leading Sales Enablement Consultants, Brainshark 2019 Top 15 Social Media Influencer, 2019 Sales Hacker Top 10 Sales Enablement Consultant, 2019 Linked Top 10 Sales & Marketing Influencer, 2018 SellingPower Top 10 Leading Sales Enablement Consultants, and 2015 SiriusDecisions Sales Onboarding Program of the Year. He is also one of the founding members of the Sales Enablement Society. Roderick is a member of several Advisory Boards, including Capella University, Autobound AI and Selleration Inc.
When he’s not teaching people about sales enablement, Roderick can be found playing bocce, working on his bar b que skills, or designing and editing his family’s home videos.