Applying for support from the Israeli Innovation Authority
What you'll learn
- how to apply for financial support from the Israeli Innovation Authority
- How to convert your plans to entries inside an application form
- Are your program cmpatible with the formal requirements of Tnufa program
- Is your program already in the phase suitable to support application
- Hebrew language and Isaeli citizenship or residence
- Having a novel project which deserves supprt from Tnufa program
The course outlines, by a way of example, how to collect the data needed to file a support application, and how to include the collected data within the appropriate WORD form and EXCEL budget file. Then, the course shows how to file the application on the website of the Israeli Innovation Authority.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs or startup companies having an R&D program that may be advanced substantially by 200kNIS support
I was an evaluator for the Israeli innovation authority for ten years 2011-2020, evaluated 200 support applications, and filed dozens of applications. I have Ph.D. in Physics, I am a registered patent attorney since 2010 and drafted successfully about 50 patent applications that had been granted in Israel and the US. I am also an entrepreneur in the field of games, and invented the Lando Cubes game.