Applying Design To Wireframes with HTML5 & CSS3
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You’ll learn how to turn your wireframe layouts into a visually stunning website!
- In just two hours, you’ll learn the design process, including determining your message, selecting fonts and typography, sourcing imagery, and building a design colour palette.
- This course explores a wide variety of free resources that are a must-have for making your web designs spring to life.
- See how to integrate custom fonts from Google Fonts API into your layout’s CSS.
- Discover tools and processes for testing your layouts for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Building on the skills you gained in Website Wireframing with HTML5 and CSS3, this course teaches you how to apply functional and attractive design principles to your wireframe. Featuring advice on typography, graphics, and colour schemes, award-winning trainer Geoff Blake will lead you through the full process of making your site look amazing in every web browser. Lessons include how to select a colour palette, where to source free images, and what resources to use to integrate beautiful typography into your design. You’ll discover Google Fonts, and how to integrate them into your CSS. When you’re finished adding fonts and images, Geoff will walk you through the various options for testing out your site. From wireframe to fully realized design, this course is a must for aspiring web developers.
- This course is a must for aspiring web developers.