Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
What you'll learn
- The course provides path to become a data scientist
- Problem Solving Approach
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science concept
- Make powerful analysis
- Python Basic to Advance Concept
- Python Libraries for Data Analysis such Numpy, Scipy, Pandas
- Python Libraries for Data Visualization such Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotlypy
- Case Studies of Data Science with Coding
- It start with Basics
- Only a passion for Learning
- All software used in this course is either available for Free or as a Demo version
- This course is intended for absolute beginners in programming
This Course Cover Topics such as Python Basic Concepts, Python Advance Concepts, Numpy Library , Scipy Library , Pandas Library, Matplotlib Library, Seaborn Library, Plotlypy Library, Introduction to Data Science and steps to start Project in Data Science, Case Studies of Data Science.
This is best course for any one who wants to start career in data science.
The course provides path to start career in Data Analysis. Importance of Data, Collection of Data with Case Study is covered.
Machine Learning Types such as Supervise Learning, Unsupervised Learning, are also covered. Machine Learning concept such as Train Test Split, Machine Learning Models, Model Evaluation are also covered.
Data Visualization and Analysis with ML using Python, Numpy Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly & Scikit Learn library
This Course will design to understand Machine Learning Algorithms with case Studies using Scikit Learn Library. The Machine Learning Algorithms such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, K Mean, KNN, Naïve Bayes, Decision Tree and Random Forest are covered with case studies
Data science continues to evolve as one of the most promising and in-demand career paths for skilled professionals. Today, successful data professionals understand that they must advance past the traditional skills of analyzing large amounts of data, data mining, and programming skills. In order to uncover useful intelligence for their organizations, data scientists must master the full spectrum of the data science life cycle and possess a level of flexibility and understanding to maximize returns at each phase of the process.
Who this course is for:
- The course is also ideal for beginners, as it starts from the fundamentals and gradually builds up your skills in Data Science
- People interested to learn data science using Python
- You should take this course if you want to become a Data Scientist
Profile Summary: -
Piyush holds 10 Years of Experience in Technical Training and trained more than 5000 Students and Working Professionals in Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded System, Oracle, MATLAB, C Programming in online and classroom training.
He is a classroom and online training expert
• He is Resources Speaker for Data Science using Python, Business Analysis using Oracle, AI, Importance of Simulation, Machine Learning
• He is Technically Skilled for Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Database Management using Mysql, Mathematical Modeling of System, MATLAB (Simulink), Assembly Level Programming, C Programming, Embedded C Programming, Designing of P, PI, PID, Sliding Mode Controller, Ladder Programming of PLC.
• He had 10 Internationally Published Papers in IEEE and recognized as Google Scholar.