HR Leadership Program - Application of Technology in HRM
What you'll learn
- It is basically about deploying technology to ease the human resource management task
- Application of technology in HR aims at informing the HR professionals about the software and technical solutions used in human resource management.
- Technology eases the method of storing the organization’s details.
- This course describes how technology has replaced the manual methods of storing all sorts of employee details and employee performance with the digital methods
- Any graduate or business management professional who wishes to explore human resource management is eligible for the course. Prior knowledge of business management and resource management is a must. Knowledge of computers, the internet, strong interpersonal skills, and communication skills are important factors for this field.
This Talent Management Certification Training is basically about deploying technology to ease the human resource management task. HR Leadership Program - Application of technology in HRM aims at informing the HR professionals about the software and technical solutions used in human resource management. Technology eases the method of storing the organization’s details. Earlier all the data work used to be manual and the details and data were stored manually in the registers. This course describes how technology has replaced the manual methods of storing all sorts of employee details and employee performance with the digital methods using the software applications developed dedicatedly for the HR department.
Learn effective use of technology in HR that drives productivity and improves employee experience. How an HR shared services function uses technology to effectively support the rest of the organisation in lifting HR to new heights of performance. Task management solution that shared services need to manage, track and trace employee queries. How to design a knowledge base using frequently asked questions and high volume queries. This course presents the technology that best supports your employees and an HR shared services team. You will learn about employee self-service, case management, portals, knowledge management, and talent acquisition. The course also teaches technology for employees, and automation for shared services, and there is a case study that shows how all of these were successfully put into practice.
Who this course is for:
- The aspirant or the candidate must be a graduate from any recognized institute with at least 50% in aggregate. Knowledge of business management courses would be an added advantage.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.