Character Animation Workflow for Games and Feature Film
What you'll learn
- During this Production Course we'll discuss about the CG Shot creation that takes place in enormous numbers of VFX movies, Animation Films and Games
- First we will go through the concept of Animation Workflow and then discuss about the script that has been specifically designed for this course.
- Right After that, we will go through the process of intricate Character Animation using the Industry level Rig and polish it to give it a final feel.
- Finally add all required things to make it ready to go through the rendering and compositing.
- For the course, You will require Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop and a bit of imagination.
This course is a part of the Character Animation Workflow series which consists of Industry level VFX studies and deals with creating Charater/Creature Animation from scratch and finally integrating it to real environments and games.
The course will go through the concept of the Animation Workflow in the Industry and discuss the script which has been specifically designed for this course. The requirements for this course are: Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop and a good Knowledge about the Principles of Animation.
A certificate of completion will be available on completion of course. Write to me for any questions or doubts you have regarding this course. Okay, Lets learn how Hollywood has been creating VFX/Animation through their CG production pipeline.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for intermediate Autodesk Maya users and Character Animators.
- A basic understanding of Autodesk Maya and clear understanding of the principles of Animation is required.
I am a Professional Character animator and have been in the animation industry creating Animation content for Animated Series and DVD features. I hold a Bachelors in Animation have been mentored by Dream works supervising animators during training for Advanced Human Body Mechanics. I specialize in Character and Creature animation in both realistic and semi-realistic styles. My other notable expertise are in the area of Rigging, Dynamics and Rendering. Here at Udemy, I will provide all kinds of CG related courses.