Apple Watch UX: Design Beautiful UI and User Experiences
- Get the free prototyping tool Marvel App
- Have a basic understanding of design to get started
Hello, my name is Pablo Stanley and I want to teach you how to design beautiful and functional apps for the Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch is the most hyped product of the year and it's on track to be in the hands of more than 25 million people. Take this course to prepare yourself to design smooth experiences and beautiful interfaces in less than a couple of hours.
In this course, we'll go through the Apple Watch Human Interface Guidelines so we can understand the themes, anatomy, actionable notifications, glances, animations, and general interface principles.
I'll teach you how to think for the Apple Watch using simplicity and functionality. Stripping down an app to its core benefits and write user stories around it. After that, we'll design three different apps: a music player, a messaging platform, and a Udemy app for the apple watch.
And that's not all. Once our designs are ready, we'll create interactive prototypes to test our creations.
What makes me a good teacher?
- Over 2,000 other students have already enjoyed two highly rated Udemy courses
- Keeping the course engaging and relevant so you can have fun taking it is my main priority.
- More than 15 years of experience in Design.
- I just freaking love Design. It's my passion and I want to pass along my love for it.
Who is this class for?
- Beginners welcome! No programming experience required. I want you to quickly understand the basics and get practicing.
- Creators. Makers. People who want to design apps. I will be teaching you how to design and prototype apps that you can share and play with.
- UX and Mobile Designers who are new to Apple Watch and want to design for the Apple Watch like a boss.
- Freelancers and career development professionals who want to earn money via contract work, consulting or full-time employment.
- Entrepreneurs who have the next big idea for an app but want to first see how it feels and show it to potential partners
- Music App Design section available in May 2015
- Messaging App Design section available in May 2015
So, are you excited? Let's do this.
Who this course is for:
- This is a fun and quick course for people wanting to get in on Apple's latest product
- UX and Mobile designers looking to improve their skills
- Graphic Designers that want to get on the product design game
- Product Managers trying to understand the principles to create apps for the Apple Watch
Hello, I'm Pablo Stanley. I'm a San Francisco based product designer. I'm the designer and cofounder of a healthcare startup in San Francisco called Carbon Health. I love solving design puzzles, making silly illustrations, composing geeky music, creating colorful animated gifs, munching veggie burgers, and writing punny comics.
Mentoring is one of my new found passions. I want to learn and teach as much as I can and Udemy is the best platform for it.
I also write a comic series called “The Design Team”.